Hacking I need help nintendo switch hekate

bboykes1453

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I just bought my daughter unpatched switch and rcm loader and jig i watched video on youtube anyway i put payload heater it loads up ok than on video it said go to tools and press emmc raw and i press it it failed when verifying on 54 percent I press x to close it now when i turn switch of it doesnt boot up no power at all only if i plug jig and loader i can boot to atmosphere my question why I cant boot up ofw without rcm loader and jig sorry im just beginner any help would be appreciated thank u

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
I did not understood the whole picture you described, but I'm guessing that you enabled the "Auto RCM" option. When it is enabled, it will not boot without a payload. When it is off it will boot straight to system nand.

AS an additional note, do avoid following video guides because things change a lot over the time, and video is not updatable while written guides are.

Reactions: binkinator

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi I just bought my daughter unpatched switch and rcm loader and jig i watched video on youtube anyway i put payload heater it loads up ok than on video it said go to tools and press emmc raw and i press it it failed when verifying on 54 percent I press x to close it now when i turn switch of it doesnt boot up no power at all only if i plug jig and loader i can boot to atmosphere my question why I cant boot up ofw without rcm loader and jig sorry im just beginner any help would be appreciated thank u
Did you install AutoRCM? If AutoRCM is installed, it won't boot to stock OFW and you need to use the payload dongle every time.
Edit: :ninja:

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Answered over here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/switch-noob-paradise-ask-questions-here.488277/post-10036896

Reactions: Draxzelex

bboykes1453

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I m gonna have alook after work i think i press auto rcm enabled lol im really sorry guys i do repair all bq chip motherboard repair power ic charge port im just new to hacking thank you all for help

Reactions: The Real Jdbye

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
do not follow youtube videos they are wrong or outdated, please go to https://rentry.co/SwitchHackingIsEasy is a very updated and comprehensive guide.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-