I need help finding a game.

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by Sterling, Nov 21, 2012.

Nov 21, 2012
  1. Sterling
    OP

Member Sterling GBAtemp's Silver Hero

United States
    So a while back, I'd bought this really fun TPS for the PS2. The game had semi-destructible environments and different weapons and vehicles available to upgrade. It was basically a tank game. It had machine guns and different missile upgrades. At one point I was even able to buy a veritable nuke to use. I for the life of me cannot remember the name of this neat little war game, and I've been hankering to play it. I thought it was "Tank Beat" but that is a DS title and not a PS2 one.

EDIT: HOLY SNOT, IT'S SEEK AND DESTROY! I don't know why I forgot it's name, or why it's considered a car combat game. >.>

2. Veho

Global Moderator Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Croatia
    What's the setting? WW2, urban, SF? Some quick googling came up with "Seek and Destroy" and "World Destruction League: Thunder Tanks".

3. Sterling
    OP

Member Sterling GBAtemp's Silver Hero

United States
    It's Seek and Destroy. Some fantasy setting. I finally google'd "PS2 Tank Games" and it was the first result.

4. Tom Bombadildo

Contributor Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip
    United States
    Ah Seek and Destroy, one of my favorite tank "simulator" games out there. Used to play that shit all the time when I was little, gotta love those Angel Wings. I can beat it quite fast nowadays, it's a pretty easy game.

Sterling likes this.
  5. Celice

Member Celice GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    If you like the gameplay, there's a really similar game on the DS... can't remember the name, but it's a bunch of gameplay missions in which you choose your vehicle and try and complete the objectives... it's kinda cool, 'cause you unlock different kinds of units, and you can go back and replay again in a different style than you did the first time.

6. no_chocobo

Newcomer no_chocobo Advanced Member

United States
    this thread just makes me want to play blast corps.