I need game recommendations

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by bennyman123abc, Feb 2, 2018.

1. bennyman123abc
    OP

bennyman123abc Master of the Script Kiddies

Mar 21, 2013
    United States
    Training some more Script Kiddies
    So, I'm bored and want to play a game on my TV in the living room (65 inches). What game should I play? I'd like it to be limited to games that are from Nintendo consoles or the PSX and would NOT like any PC games included on this list.

2. B_E_P_I_S_M_A_N

B_E_P_I_S_M_A_N OSHA Man

Jun 7, 2016
    United States
    Hell
    Gonna throw you a Sega Saturn (hope that's alright): try Radiant Silvergun. It's a very hard, yet very intense and rewarding shmup.

3. slaphappygamer

slaphappygamer Frizzle Fry

Nov 30, 2008
    United States
    California
    Racers are great on a big screen. Mario kart and crash team racing are fun. I remember playing driver and twisted metal A LOT, but those may not look as good on that tv. Still a blast.

4. VinsCool

VinsCool Absconditus

GBAtemp Patron
    VinsCool is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 7, 2014
    Canada
    Another World
    Go play Okami to experience one of the best Zelda game ever.

5. DrGreed

DrGreed GBAtemp Regular

Sep 14, 2016
    United States
    For Ps1, Spider-man, Dark Stone, Ape Escape, Spyro, any Tony Hawk Pro skater, and Tomb Raider come to mind.

Edit: The Crash Bandicoot series, Frogger, The Digimon games were pretty fun, also some of the old NASCAR racing games were fun to dick around on. Go the opposite way and play chicken with other unwilling drivers. The game Driver is fun for the same reasons, also Grand theft auto on the Ps1 was pretty fun at times.

Last edited by DrGreed, Feb 3, 2018