Hardware I need a suggestion with this

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So my friend borrowed me his hacked PSP and I downloaded my PSX games I bought off PSN and I've been playing them on the big screen with a component cable and it looks great!
So I was thinking of getting a PSP for myself but I'm pretty sure the Vita can do anything the PSP can do including PS1 emulation, the only problem is if I can connect it to the big screen like I can with the PSP.

I know my PS4 works with my Vita's friend and it looks neat, however I wanted to know if the other way around would work, if not will picking up a PSTV and PSVita would get the job done?

Trumpasaurus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my friend borrowed me his hacked PSP and I downloaded my PSX games I bought off PSN and I've been playing them on the big screen with a component cable and it looks great!
So I was thinking of getting a PSP for myself but I'm pretty sure the Vita can do anything the PSP can do including PS1 emulation, the only problem is if I can connect it to the big screen like I can with the PSP.

I know my PS4 works with my Vita's friend and it looks neat, however I wanted to know if the other way around would work, if not will picking up a PSTV and PSVita would get the job done?

Just get a PSTV. They're currently $60 on Amazon. The one I just bought was on a very low firmware.
I'm sure you can find out even cheaper if you look.
It's so cheap, why bother relying only on your Vita? Plus, you can now hook up an external hard drive and have it automount for you. No muss, no fuss. PSTV is the way to go if you're looking at hooking it up to the big screen.

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: kineticUk

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm yeah right. But still does not matter. Works.
I find it interesting that you appear to have registered today and all of your posts have been promoting some sketchy website selling stuff. Very interesting.

EDIT: More interesting is that it looks like this site was just thrown together in 5 minutes:
  • About Us: "- to be edited later."
  • Delivery Information: empty
  • Privacy Policy: empty
  • Terms & Conditions: "You agree to keep it and no refunds."
Also, the fact that the "SD2Vita" seems to be the only thing on the site. Very classy.

EDIT 2: That site doesn't support https. Passwords and financial information won't be encrypted.

Last edited by GerbilSoft,

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
I find it interesting that you appear to have registered today and all of your posts have been promoting some sketchy website selling stuff. Very interesting.

EDIT: More interesting is that it looks like this site was just thrown together in 5 minutes:
  • About Us: "- to be edited later."
  • Delivery Information: empty
  • Privacy Policy: empty
  • Terms & Conditions: "You agree to keep it and no refunds."
Also, the fact that the "SD2Vita" seems to be the only thing on the site. Very classy.

EDIT 2: That site doesn't support https. Passwords and financial information won't be encrypted.

So in other words 100% secure. :rofl::rofl:

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Look I can tell the site owner to update stuff but that wont help anyways because you will just nag here and there so Imma just say haters gonna hate and cya byby

Classy. Creating an account to promote a new website with nothing pointing to a secure purchase. Then get hostile when people question it? Yeah, I totally want to buy from you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night