OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
yohko86smuzak.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I have an M3i Zero and a SanDisk 16GB class 2 card. It works great for the most part, except where it freezes in some games like TWEWY (during the opening movie) or in other games like Tales Of Innocence (a bit laggy when loading up a battle scene or an important event), and the Castlevania games.

Sandisks are an overall good investment in micro SD cards but the downside is that they are on the expensive side. I'm looking into getting an 8GB class 6 card that's less than $25 and I've managed to narrow it down to these brands: Transcend, Adata, and PQI.

Which is the best card for me to get that will be fast enough to allow me to play these games smoothly and where can I buy it?

MaGosT

Trophies
XP
Country
I'd recommend the Transcend 8GB class 6 card, been using it for quite some time now and it eliminated all my lag/freeze problems.

Yohko86

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
yohko86smuzak.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Nobody has any suggestions?

Should I go with the Adata 8GB class 6 card?
unsure.gif
(Judging by the comments posted on other topics, it seems to work rather well for a lot of people)

I'm not going to make a purchase until sometime next month so I'm still open to other suggestions, so if anybody has anything else to add, I'm listening
happy.gif
I hope more people respond because I'm in a great need of help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.