Homebrew I messed up

ASylveonWithGlasses

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I was trying to update the luma laucher, as it was still stuck at 7.1, even though the boot.firm file i had was for 9.0
I saw that there was a boot.firm file in the CTR NAND and though that was the 7.1 one and so i replaced it

but I'm pretty sure that was not the case now since my 3ds won't turn on anymore, the blue light immediately turns off once it's on

I haven't been following the 3ds modding scene since I replaced arm9loaderhax with boot9strap, so I forgot how some of it works

so, uh, any help?

Last edited by ASylveonWithGlasses,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I was trying to update the luma laucher, as it was still stuck at 7.1, even though the boot.firm file i had was for 9.0
I saw that there was a boot.firm file in the CTR NAND and though that was the 7.1 one and so i replaced it

but I'm pretty sure that was not the case now since my 3ds won't turn on anymore, the blue light immediately turns off once it's on

I haven't been following the 3ds modding scene since I replaced arm9loaderhax with boot9strap, so I forgot how some of it works

so, uh, any help?
You need to update B9S. https://3ds.hacks.guide/updating-b9s.html

Reactions: VzUh

VenomSWR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
What you can do is download an earlier version of Luma (which supports B9S 1.0), update your B9S from there, and then move on to Luma 9.0. Worked for me when a friend "bricked" his 3DS one night, believing he updated ton B9S 1.2 and put Luma 9.0 on his SD Card :)

Reactions: TurdPooCharger

ASylveonWithGlasses

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What you can do is download an earlier version of Luma (which supports B9S 1.0), update your B9S from there, and then move on to Luma 9.0. Worked for me when a friend "bricked" his 3DS one night, believing he updated ton B9S 1.2 and put Luma 9.0 on his SD Card :)
oh gosh, you just saved my 3ds thank you so much.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NinStar, not into politics +1