Hacking I loaded preloader twice!?

Wiiownzzz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I read somewhere that if you load preloader twice your system can get messed up. I have preloader 27 and for some retarded reason I decided to go on the preloader AGAIN! So far nothing has happened to me but I just want to make sure that my stupid "noob" self hasn't messed up my Wii. Can someone tell me I'm ok or not and what can happen? When I loaded it the second time it was installing, then it was loading the preloader and the Wii just restarted. Idk if preloader 27 has a safety thing where if idiots like me do this they're ok but I want to make sure I didn't f**k anything up...please?

D

Deleted User

I don't think it fucks up your wii. It should uninstall the older version first, then install the newer.

But I could be wrong, so don't sue me and bring me to Ace Attorney, I'm begging you!!

jefferystone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Installing Preloader multiple times will not mess anything up.

It will detect that there was a previous version and overwrite it with the newer version.

It is a good idea to run the hacks remover wad before reinstalling Preloader.

Sincerely,

jefferystone

Wiiownzzz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, thank you guys very much I just don't want to mess up my ancient Wii...I got it the day it came out and I want it stay that way!! I don't want those 12 hours of waiting in the Walmart garden section on November 18, 2006 to get thrown away due to my stupid self. LOL
bow.gif

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Heh sounds like me, except I didn't flip out because I realized that it just did the same thing again.

What you should be worrying about is when the blue light turns red and you get a... RROD sort of thing but Nintendo style
tongue.gif

Wiiownzzz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Golfman560 said:
Heh sounds like me, except I didn't flip out because I realized that it just did the same thing again.

What you should be worrying about is when the blue light turns red and you get a... RROD sort of thing but Nintendo style
tongue.gif
LOL yeah!
dvd-gate-red-0-nwf.thumbnail.jpg

AsosaYoung

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wiiownzzz said:
Lol, thank you guys very much I just don't want to mess up my ancient Wii...I got it the day it came out and I want it stay that way!! I don't want those 12 hours of waiting in the Walmart garden section on November 18, 2006 to get thrown away due to my stupid self. LOL
bow.gif

Then before you do anything to your Wii. Read the tread about what it is that you are putting on your system FRONT to BACK BACK to FRONT or deep enough to where you see some real success of that hack/application your about to install. When somethings are release they have bugs in them that need to be fix by the coders. So let the pro's do their job and find the mistakes so they can be corrected and a new release may come out. Then those like you can be sure that what you have will work if you understand about what it is you have.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: This song has been my latest Kero Kero Bonito obsession. It's just so chill