I know this is pretty stupid but...

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I only have one good looking pair of shoes, however they are too formal for everyday use, only for going out and looking swish.

Apart form that, I have a couple of really old and broken down sneakers.

I really need some casual shoes but I'm the most fussiest guy you could imagine when it comes to finding a comfortable and good looking shoe. I reckon my foot just isn't an ideal shape.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
War said:

+7,000,000

Shoes...why why ?

Get a phone, you can get shoes whenever you want, but a phone is more pricey, so make sure you get the phone for 'free' and then the shoes later. I mean its not like your walking around barefoot

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
T_T. The LG Cookie ain't in stock... In Canada. So sad :sob:

I really liked the GUI/OS, price... Features! Looks like I got 2 choices... Ask someone from America to get it for me, pay em' back with Pay Pal. Or Get family member from America to order it, then send it to meh/give it to meh when they come. Still... I need a popular site that sells phones... That people from GBAtemp buy from ^^

But... I have a totally working phone? And shoes, I wants new ones... The ones I currently have are... Getting old. Like I said before, and the phone, the max price is $200 (w/o tax). And has to have no term/contract. There are no awesome phones with that price >_<

The LG Neon, bad experience. So don't want to go with that again.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gah... The site MyWorldPhone.com. I was just about to buy something there, but then, I read reviews... Bad reviews... And horrbile reviews. So now, I am scared... I was just about to get the LG Cookie. It was a nice phone ^^.

But hard to find a good site nowadays
sleep.gif

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Get new shoes. If your phone still works fine, don't bother getting a new one. Of course unless you're one of those people who likes showing off their material objects to everyone for attention or to help your self-esteem. If not, just get the shoes, if you're that desperate to have anymore to wear. I don't really even see the deal in having more than 2 pairs of shoes, but whatever.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQxCU5X7eB4