Hacking Homebrew I know absolutely NOTHING about psp

123noob321

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright so i know absolutely nothing in the world about the psp, i have never played one accept a little bit at target and none of my friends have one so i need to know what i need to buy my guess is

1. Slim PSP
2. datel tool battery /slim version?
3. a memory stick (dont know how much memory i would need at the minimum)

now before i buy it i want to know how to make it able to play games from the memory stick and what i need to do (I do NOT want to know where to find games illegally as i prefer using my own backups)

i really need a step-by-step guide for somebody that just opens the psp and knows NOTHING about it,..i honestly know ZERO i mean tell me like...step 1 open box and charge psp step 2 do this...you understand..

i have found a few guides around the net but they seem to require some knowledge of the psp and please do not direct me to another thread..you could also help my via pm would be great but if somebody made a guide for ABSOLUTE NOOBS it could probably get stickied.. i mean

i dont understand all this changing of firmware or anything

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Any easier than this and it's someone doing it for you irl:

What You need
HARDWARE:
-PC (with Windows XP)
-PSP Slim (obviously) or Phat PSP
-Memory Stick Pro Duo (64 MB to 4GB in size)
-Slim Battery OR Datel Tool Battery OR PSP Phat Battery
SOFTWARE:
-TOTALNewbieasyInstallerPandorasmenu (Google is your Friend)

CREATING THE MAGIC MEMORY STICK

Extract TOTALNewbieasyInstallerPandorasmenu into a folder.
(And as filozof stated below, TOTALNewbieasyInstaller will not work on windows Vista, only XP)

Format Your Memory Stick on your PSP via Settings>System Settings>Format Memory Stick

You can Use TOTALNewbieasyInstallerPandorasmenu with your memory stick in your psp and attached to your PC from your PSP, or you can use it with the memory stick in the card adapter directly into your PC.(I did it with the adapter)

In the folder containing TOTALNewbieasyInstallerPandorasmenu, run START.exe and follow exactly what it tells except Don't worry About the first Format as we already did that in a previous step.

Type the Memory Sticks drive letter in and press Enter twice.
drivedl3.jpg

Then Give the volume a label and press enter. I called It "Magic Mem"

It then asks about formatting,press "y" and press enter.

Then it says to take out the Memory stick and Stop USB connection. Do This.
If You are using an adapter, stop the device then disconnect it from the adapter.

Press Enter.

Then Plug it Back in the Adapter or PSP (whichever you where using)

Press Enter.

Then Choose 4 and press Enter, it will then proceed to copy files to the memory stick.
choicesau9.jpg

If it asks you to write ABS then press y and enter(sometimes it won't).
abssectorbf3.jpg

There we have it the magic memory stick is completed. Press enter to exit the program.

The Moment of truth has arrived!!!!!!!!!!

Put the Memory Stick In the PSP and then plug in the Battery. If all is good the Memory stick light will flicker(If you are using
this on a Phat PSP, you will see a menu).

Now press Square to make a dump of your nand. DO THIS BEFORE YOU INSTALL THE CUSTOM FIRMWARE!!!!!!!!!!
After the PSP has finished copying the nand, it will shut itself off.

Take out the Memory Stick and Plug it into your PC and copy nand-dump.bin so you have it as a backup.

Reinsert the memory stick and the battery, and once it is back on, press X. While the Firmware is installing, the lights will be flickering. When All the Lights turn off you can take out the battery, plug in the power cable, and when you turn it back on 3.71M33!!!

Now go buy yourself another battery.

NOTES:
It didnt work straight away for me, so it may not work straight away for you. I had a period when only the green light of the battery would turn on, even though i had the Memory Stick inserted. To overcome this, just remake the Magic Memory Stick.(I had to about 5-6 times)

TOTALNewbieasyInstallerPandorasmenu is not the only way to make a magic memory stick.
Other programs:
Pandoras GUI v1.5
Disinter

I will not help anyone to get these files and any requests for them will be ignored.
I will try to help anyone with questions regarding the steps set out here via PM or below.

123noob321

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i did see that in another thread and i've read it a million times but somehow it seems alot simpler now
shy.gif
the only problem i am having is it dosent tell you what to do as far as which battery and why im buying a new one? i dont underrstand about the battery still....and this does work on slim?

btw how big of card would you suggest from your own experience as i dont know how big the isos come to be or anything..
huh.gif

123noob321

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also...are the files i need for the magic mem included with "TOTALNewbieasyInstallerPandorasmenu" (im having trouble finding it) or do i need the magic mem files too?

and does it have to be windows xp?
wacko.gif
nothing...say...lower?
unsure.gif

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i did see that in another thread and i've read it a million times but somehow it seems alot simpler now
shy.gif
 the only problem i am having is it dosent tell you what to do as far as which battery and why im buying a new one? i dont underrstand about the battery still....and this does work on slim?

btw how big of card would you suggest from your own experience as i dont know how big the isos come to be or anything..
huh.gif

wow....that does look extremely simple.....I feel like a idiot for not understanding it before...

EDIT: btw, use edit instead of a double post

Skv0ra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I missing something or do we still need a hacked unit to make the mem stick in which case if you're alone you're pretty boned?

123noob321

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shy.gif

huh.gif

wow....that does look extremely simple.....I feel like a idiot for not understanding it before...

EDIT: btw, use edit instead of a double post
woops im sorry..im glad others are benifiting from my...unkowledgableness..if thats a word..
cry.gif
but also i would like to know (im sorry for all the questions) i found firmware 1.50 is there any point at all of getting this?

Monkey01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Am I missing something or do we still need a hacked unit to make the mem stick in which case if you're alone you're pretty boned?
You never really needed a hacked psp to create the magic memory stick.
It's just that the hacked psp could run a program that created a file on the stick that's not legal to share or something.
The totalnewbie thing just installs everything needed, including that file.
If you have completed the installer, that's all you need for the memory stick part. So then it's a magic one.

And I think you need Windows XP yeah, it doesn't even run on Vista, so I suppose lower doesn't work either.

About the battery you need, the phat one will work fine also. I personally bought the fat one, cause it can downgrade phats as well as slims, and I believe the slim one only works for slim.

For the size of the memory stick, I personally bought this one (2GB) and have Tekken (compressed lvl3), Final Fantasy 7 Disc1 (compressed lvl9), some SNES roms and some music on it and about 50MB left on the MS. An uncompressed Tekken iso takes 1.62GB already so they can become pretty huge.
So 2GB is pretty much a minimum if you plan to put PSP ISO('s) on it, but 4GB and up MS's are quite a bit more expensive.

The 1.50 firmware update you've found is totally irrelevant in your situation. The totalnewbie thingy will install all the MS files you need...

123noob321

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You never really needed a hacked psp to create the magic memory stick.
It's just that the hacked psp could run a program that created a file on the stick that's not legal to share or something.
The totalnewbie thing just installs everything needed, including that file.
If you have completed the installer, that's all you need for the memory stick part. So then it's a magic one.

And I think you need Windows XP yeah, it doesn't even run on Vista, so I suppose lower doesn't work either.

About the battery you need, the phat one will work fine also. I personally bought the fat one, cause it can downgrade phats as well as slims, and I believe the slim one only works for slim.

For the size of the memory stick, I personally bought this one (2GB) and have Tekken (compressed lvl3), Final Fantasy 7 Disc1 (compressed lvl9), some SNES roms and some music on it and about 50MB left on the MS. An uncompressed Tekken iso takes 1.62GB already so they can become pretty huge.
So 2GB is pretty much a minimum if you plan to put PSP ISO('s) on it, but 4GB and up MS's are quite a bit more expensive.

The 1.50 firmware update you've found is totally irrelevant in your situation. The totalnewbie thingy will install all the MS files you need...
wow thank you so much for your information.. i'll deffinatley have to get aa 2gb then..would their be some games that wouldn't fit? because vice city would be my first purchase and if it didnt fit i would hate that...

now you are 100% sure a phat datel tool battery will work on a slim psp correct? i need to make sure, im not doubting you or anything..i just waqnt to like make sure you didnt hear it somewher and not actually try it..
unsure.gif
wink.gif

EDIT: instead of a tool battery is ther one that will work on dx because i dont know the best place to buy

DOUBLE EDIT: i came across a file "magic memory stick" and it seems to have a few .exe files, psp and registry folders, a .pbp file(whatever that is)...couldn't i just drag that to a memory stick and skip all this stuff or no?

Monkey01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
wow thank you so much for your information.. i'll deffinatley have to get aa 2gb then..would their be some games that wouldn't fit? because vice city would be my first purchase and if it didnt fit i would hate that...

now you are 100% sure a phat datel tool battery will work on a slim psp correct? i need to make sure, im not doubting you or anything..i just waqnt to like make sure you didnt hear it somewher and not actually try it..
unsure.gif
Â
wink.gif

EDIT: instead of a tool battery is ther one that will work on dx because i dont know the best place to buy

DOUBLE EDIT: i came across a file "magic memory stick" and it seems to have a few .exe files, psp and registry folders, a .pbp file(whatever that is)...couldn't i just drag that to a memory stick and skip all this stuff or no?
About the size of iso's, I'm not sure what the biggest ones are, but Vice City Stories is in uncompressed state 851MB.

I personally used the phat one yes, it's just a little uncomfortable that it doesn't fit with the battery cover, but it does work.

There are no tool batteries on dealextreme, also the batteries from dealextreme are not soft-moddable to pandora batteries and hard-modding them is said to be lots harder then hard-modding an official battery.

I don't know about the magic memory stick files. But dragging .exe files to your memory stick seems pretty pointless. Also I believe you need to format your memory card in a special way, so just dragging files wouldn't be enough either.
PBP files are like .exe files for the psp, official demo's, homebrew and firmware upgrades for example are .pbp files.

I don't know what solutions there are for non-xp computers, I just used the newbie inststaller so I have no experience with any other method.

directive0

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can I ask why after completing this you need to get a second battery?

This tutorial needs some work. When I get to this section NOTHING happens on my PSP. I run the data on the card and it says the game could not be run and gives an error message. Wtf?

QUOTE said:

Put the Memory Stick In the PSP and then plug in the Battery. If all is good the Memory stick light will flicker(If you are using

Now press Square to make a dump of your nand. DO THIS BEFORE YOU INSTALL THE CUSTOM FIRMWARE!!!!!!!!!!

Take out the Memory Stick and Plug it into your PC and copy nand-dump.bin so you have it as a backup.

Reinsert the memory stick and the battery, and once it is back on, press X. While the Firmware is installing, the lights will be flickering. When All the Lights turn off you can take out the battery, plug in the power cable, and when you turn it back on 3.71M33!!!

NOTES:
It didnt work straight away for me, so it may not work straight away for you. I had a period when only the green light of the battery would turn on, even though i had the Memory Stick inserted. To overcome this, just remake the Magic Memory Stick.(I had to about 5-6 times)

TOTALNewbieasyInstallerPandorasmenu is not the only way to make a magic memory stick.
Other programs:
Pandoras GUI v1.5
Disinter

I will not help anyone to get these files and any requests for them will be ignored.
I will try to help anyone with questions regarding the steps set out here via PM or below."

123noob321

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

This tutorial needs some work.  When I get to this section NOTHING happens on my PSP.  I run the data on the card and it says the game could not be run and gives an error message.  Wtf?

QUOTE said:

NOTES:

Other programs:
Pandoras GUI v1.5
Disinter

I will try to help anyone with questions regarding the steps set out here via PM or below."
my suggestion would be to remake the magic memory stick until it works..as the person clearly says (sometimes i get confused anyway lol) he/she had to do it atleast 5 times...so just keep trying..you've already made your nand dump so trial and error should work alright from here on (judging from what i've read)

on a side note the nebieinstaller thingy is very hard to find and the only place i've found it at starts with a "Q" and the download link dosent work for me..any help thru pms with maybe rapidshare or something would be extremely helpful
lecture.gif

also the rom for vice city i saw was in 18 parts with 99 megs each...in .rar so something might be wrong with that right? i would just like to make sure i can download it before i actually buy vice city...(i dont like carrying cds around it bugs the crap outtas me)

EDIT: oh sorry i ignored your battery question.............because the battery you are doing this with is either a tool battery or one you modded yourself..if it is a tool battery you use...just put the original in when you are done..(CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG) but this guide told you how to mod a battery beforehand so if you dont know what it was telling you to do before you could become lost.
unsure.gif

and also i have another ?...you can use the tool battery more than once and you only need it when changing fw..correct?

Monkey01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands

This tutorial needs some work. When I get to this section NOTHING happens on my PSP. I run the data on the card and it says the game could not be run and gives an error message. Wtf?
Because you hard-modded your original battery and it won't boot the psp's firmware normally.

When you insert the battery, does it not start up? And if you can run data on the card something is wrong anyway, cause you shouldn't be able to get in your normal PSP menu's by using the pandora battery.
What exactly happens? Does the battery still function like a normal one? Then you didn't mod the battery correctly...
unsure.gif

my suggestion would be to remake the magic memory stick until it works..as the person clearly says (sometimes i get confused anyway lol) he/she had to do it atleast 5 times...so just keep trying..you've already made your nand dump so trial and error should work alright from here on (judging from what i've read)

on a side note the nebieinstaller thingy is very hard to find and the only place i've found it at starts with a "Q" and the download link dosent work for me..any help thru pms with maybe rapidshare or something would be extremely helpful
lecture.gif

also the rom for vice city i saw was in 18 parts with 99 megs each...in .rar so something might be wrong with that right? i would just like to make sure i can download it before i actually buy vice city...(i dont like carrying cds around it bugs the crap outtas me)

EDIT: oh sorry i ignored your battery question.............because the battery you are doing this with is either a tool battery or one you modded yourself..if it is a tool battery you use...just put the original in when you are done..(CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG) but this guide told you how to mod a battery beforehand so if you dont know what it was telling you to do before you could become lost.
unsure.gif

and also i have another ?...you can use the tool battery more than once and you only need it when changing fw..correct?
He didn't make the nand dump yet. I think he doesn't even have a good battery yet. The installer failed 2 times for me also, but I noticed during the install already, cause suddenly the card wasn't detected by windows and I got copy errors. It continued to fail untill I formatted the ms again and decided to use my PSP as the card reader instead of my cheapy usb card reader. Which worked fine at the first try.
If the installer failed inserting the battery will power up the PSP but after a few seconds it'll automatically shut off again. If the installer succeeded it will stay on. It won't show anything on your screen either way on the slim.

I used the qj download myself, still works fine here...

The iso's usually come in multiple rar files if you download them yes, but the total file size is a bit weird, mine is just 851MB, you're sure it's not the PS2 version or something? Might be I got a compressed one or something also, or that there's lots of difference between US/EU sizes.
unsure.gif

About the battery stuff: If you have a tool battery, that's just your hard-modded battery. You just use that one for the pandora stuff and keep your original battery for booting your psp and playing games and stuff. You won't need a third battery no.

123noob321

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

This tutorial needs some work.  When I get to this section NOTHING happens on my PSP.  I run the data on the card and it says the game could not be run and gives an error message.  Wtf?

QUOTE said:

NOTES:

Other programs:
Pandoras GUI v1.5
Disinter

lecture.gif

unsure.gif

i think i understand..the one i found was (E)..

SDDS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Someone I knwo might be interested in purchasing a PSP slim in the near future and I was wondering if the workarounds found here can be used on any PSP slim? The PSPs I see in stores where I live in Belgium are from the PSP-2004 series, but I have noticed on the official Sony site that there are a lot more PSP series.

Does it matter what series PSP slim you buy or can any PSP slim be bought?

Thank you in advance for your help!

123noob321

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wub.gif
Someone I knwo might be interested in purchasing a PSP slim in the near future and I was wondering if the workarounds found here can be used on any PSP slim? The PSPs I see in stores where I live in Belgium are from the PSP-2004 series, but I have noticed on the official Sony site that there are a lot more PSP series.

Does it matter what series PSP slim you buy or can any PSP slim be bought?

Thank you in advance for your help!
according to what i have read in 2 completely different sites on the net.. the totalnewbi method can in fact be used on all model of psp...but i am just telling you what i have heard i am not sure in any way.

also, i think these will be my FINAL QUESTIONS:

1. after you make the magic memory stick, where do you put the games on your card?

2. will i have to change my firmware again or does the one supplied with TotalNewbi make all games work?

3.if something should go terribly wrong after i have made the nand backup, and i brick the psp or something..how do i restore it?

4. i dont know how saving works, please explain. and can you back them up and stuff?

5. i am planning on buying the one monkey suggested...does anybody know of a better deal?, and monkey..you are sure this works well?

THANK YOU EVERYONE and icarus too, because i had asked him something thru pms.

wub.gif
and oh yeahs what file extension is psp games?

Monkey01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
according to what i have read in 2 completely different sites on the net.. the totalnewbi method can in fact be used on all model of psp...but i am just telling you what i have heard i am not sure in any way.

1. after you make the magic memory stick, where do you put the games on your card?

2. will i have to change my firmware again or does the one supplied with TotalNewbi make all games work?

3.if something should go terribly wrong after i have made the nand backup, and i brick the psp or something..how do i restore it?

4. i dont know how saving works, please explain. and can you back them up and stuff?

5. i am planning on buying the one monkey suggested...does anybody know of a better deal?, and monkey..you are sure this works well?

wub.gif
For now all psp's should work with pandora yes.
In the ISO folder. Just format your MS from the PSP menu and it'll create all folders for you.
I'd suggest to update to the latest CFW right away which can be found here. It has better support for multidisc PS1 games, but I believe one of the earlier versions which the newbie thing installs could also give problems if you messed with the wrong advanced options or something. Anyway, there are no downsides to it, and it's easy to install (just copy to games folder and execute as if it were a game)
Well, depends on how bad you screwed up. You should first try to remove the battery, reïnsert the battery and start up while holding the R button. If this gives the recovery menu, you can try recovering there.
If that doesn't work, you might want to try to use the Pandora battery/ms to reïnstall the cfw again.
In the worst case, you could use the Pandora battery and the magic mem stick including your nand dump file in the root and click the special key combination to restore the nand. But you should always try other methods first because that method can cause a full brick as well.
I assume your talking about the save files for psp games? They're stored on your ms in the folder PSP\SAVEDATA. You can back them up by copying that folder to your hard drive.
Well, that's the one I've been using. Haven't had problems with it so far. At the information on your PSP it says MagicGate: Unkown though, so I don't think it supports MagicGate as advertised, but I don't think you'll need it anyway.
It's the cheapest 2GB MSPD I could find.

PSP Games are ISO files, or CSO (if compressed) converted PSX games are EBOOT.PBP files which should be copied with the directory with them to the PSP\GAME folder, the PSP games go in the ISO folder from the root though and don't have they're own folder.

123noob321

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

wub.gif

For now all psp's should work with pandora yes.
In the ISO folder. Just format your MS from the PSP menu and it'll create all folders for you.
I'd suggest to update to the latest CFW right away which can be found here. It has better support for multidisc PS1 games, but I believe one of the earlier versions which the newbie thing installs could also give problems if you messed with the wrong advanced options or something. Anyway, there are no downsides to it, and it's easy to install (just copy to games folder and execute as if it were a game)
Well, depends on how bad you screwed up. You should first try to remove the battery, reïnsert the battery and start up while holding the R button. If this gives the recovery menu, you can try recovering there.
If that doesn't work, you might want to try to use the Pandora battery/ms to reïnstall the cfw again.
In the worst case, you could use the Pandora battery and the magic mem stick including your nand dump file in the root and click the special key combination to restore the nand. But you should always try other methods first because that method can cause a full brick as well.
I assume your talking about the save files for psp games? They're stored on your ms in the folder PSP\SAVEDATA. You can back them up by copying that folder to your hard drive.
Well, that's the one I've been using. Haven't had problems with it so far. At the information on your PSP it says MagicGate: Unkown though, so I don't think it supports MagicGate as advertised, but I don't think you'll need it anyway.
It's the cheapest 2GB MSPD I could find.

PSP Games are ISO files, or CSO (if compressed) converted PSX games are EBOOT.PBP files which should be copied with the directory with them to the PSP\GAME folder, the PSP games go in the ISO folder from the root though and don't have they're own folder.

thank you so very much you have been very very helpful to me
laugh.gif
although it seems each answered question springs another, i am pretyy sure this last question covers everything...dun dun dun DUUUNN

i saw on a site i was looking at a link that said something along the lines of "convert your psp isos to make them playable on your psp" i have to convert them after i download them? with what tools? and how does trimming work? (more than one question im so sorry)

this thread could probably help out alot of noobs that wer just as clueless as i was!
lecture.gif

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
thank you so very much you have been very very helpful to me
laugh.gif
 although it seems each answered question springs another, i am pretyy sure this last question covers everything...dun dun dun DUUUNN

i saw on a site i was looking at a link that said something along the lines of "convert your psp isos to make them playable on your psp" i have to convert them after i download them? with what tools? and how does trimming work? (more than one question im so sorry)

this thread could probably help out alot of noobs that wer just as clueless as i was!
lecture.gif

Its not trimming just like in NDS roms but its actually opening the ISO and removing unnecessary files.
This is done using UMDGen. It allows you to open up an ISO and remove files which you won't need like the UPDATE folder and some sounds, videos etc. all to reduce the final size of the ISO. Then you can compress it into a CSO which saves A LOT more space.

ISO's are automatically playable but take up a lot of space.

There is a few other things I want to mention which you might have overlooked.

First of all, after you finish with the downgrading process, you can just format your memory stick to make it normal again.
Secondly, you have to return you battery to normal after finishing the downgrade or else it will always boot in service mode and that means you can't play any games. You should have an option before turning your battery into a Pandora battery to make a Dump of the battery's flash file so you can restore it later by running Pandora's battery creator and pressing L+R.
Also, after you finish with this process you will end up with a 1.5 FW PSP and you shouldn't leave it that way. You should upgrade from that 1.5 FW to 3.71 M33-4. Sadly its not as easy as just running a updater but I have a good link for you here.

And thats it. I hope everything goes well and you'll be having fun on your downgraded PSP.

Monkey01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
There is a few other things I want to mention which you might have overlooked.

First of all, after you finish with the downgrading process, you can just format your memory stick to make it normal again.
Secondly, you have to return you battery to normal after finishing the downgrade or else it will always boot in service mode and that means you can't play any games. You should have an option before turning your battery into a Pandora battery to make a Dump of the battery's flash file so you can restore it later by running Pandora's battery creator and pressing L+R.
Also, after you finish with this process you will end up with a 1.5 FW PSP and you shouldn't leave it that way. You should upgrade from that 1.5 FW to 3.71 M33-4. Sadly its not as easy as just running a updater but I have a good link for you here.

And thats it. I hope everything goes well and you'll be having fun on your downgraded PSP.
I don't think those things apply to him. He has a slim PSP, so he can't downgrade to 1.5. The Newbieinstaller he'll be using will install 3.71 M33-2 or something I believe.
Also he's using a Datel Tool battery, so he won't need to restore anything, just insert his old battery again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...