Hacking I just want to be able to play Mario Sunshine while on the toilet.

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It is possible, no one has modded their vita yet.

Wrong. VHBL gives you PSP access :P Even still, explain to me how it's possible, please.

It is possible, no one has modded their vita yet.

Wrong. VHBL gives you PSP access :P Even still, explain to me how it's possible, please.
Oops missed something in my vocabulary there :P Well the PSvita has more power then the gamecube, and I have saw some Homebrew for PSP and PS3 for gc emulating

Warlord698

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as far as I know the PSP option was using dolphin (GC/Wii emulator) on the computer and remote desktop homebrew on the PSP

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The obvious solution is to install a toilet wherever you play games the most. Being able to poop without getting up and not missing any gaming action? Sign me up!

Reactions: 2 people

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The obvious solution is to install a toilet wherever you play games the most. Being able to poop without getting up and not missing any gaming action? Sign me up!

It'd seem more logical to install the place where you play games near a toliet than to install a toilet near the place where you play games.

All you need is enough power outlets and you can plug in a TV and a Gamecube near your toilet.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

It'd seem more logical to install the place where you play games near a toliet than to install a toilet near the place where you play games.

All you need is enough power outlets and you can plug in a TV and a Gamecube near your toilet.

Logic? Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff. Next thing you'll be telling me I can't convert my toilet into a comfy recliner. Comfy AND functional!

JFTS

Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
Since Gamecube portabilizing has already been discussed, I thought I'd post this too:

Probably, the best portable gamecube ever made! The work is just astounding.

sonicmerlin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
....So you're telling me the PSP can emulate the N64 fairly well, making it 9 times as powerful.....but the PS3 can't do even LAGGY gamecube emulation?
I think you're underestimating the jump in power from the N64 to the GC. Also a jump of one means a jump of an extra (estimated) nine times power for the emulating platform anyways, right?

So let's say that you have a computer that can emulate the N64 at triple speed, and the GCN is five times more powerful than the N64 (numbers pulled out of my ass for an example and that's just via core clocks which are inaccurate).

So N64 = 1, PC = 27.

But GC = 5, and PC = 27, and you need 45 to run fullspeed.

My computer (C2Q, Radeon HD 5770) can get a bit laggy with some of the special effects in super mario sunshine in Dolphin, and it's way more powerful than the PS3, let alone the Vita.

I vote the toilet TV idea.

Just wanted to point out the Core 2 Quad Q6600 was released in March 2008- 4 years ago. It's still quite a good CPU and obviously runs pretty much every modern PC game (thanks to the consoles), but Intel CPUs have continued advancing. Sandy Bridge is ridiculously fast, and I have no problem playing the vast majority of games for GC and Wii on Dolphin at 1080p with my i5 2500K and Radeon 6950. Also the Wii is a few times more powerful than the GC, and the SMGalaxy series really pushes the console to its limit. So GC emulation is a little easier I think than Wii emulation.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I've heard some android devices can play a portion of the games out there fine.

The issue with the controls is a big one though.
Meh, just use a PS3 controller for games that need most of the buttons or a Wiimote for games that only need a few (like Mario Kart, for example)

EDIT: Although that's hardly portable, it's still something haha.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: its the emote but ridiculously small