Gaming I Just Don't Understand Nintendo Sometimes

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So out of everything else that Nintendo does lately

- region locked system while no one else in 2016 does it.
- needless amounts of censorship
- lack of 3rd party support

You don't understand not making another Mario Kart?

Like someone else posted before me. What other system has had more than one Mario Kart? It doesn't take a fan boy to understand its one per generation.

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So out of everything else that Nintendo does lately

- region locked system while no one else in 2016 does it.
- needless amounts of censorship
- lack of 3rd party support

You don't understand not making another Mario Kart?

Like someone else posted before me. What other system has had more than one Mario Kart? It doesn't take a fan boy to understand its one per generation.
Do arcades count? If so than there are 3 mario kart games for arcade. :O

Last edited by cvskid,

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by RemixDeluxe,
D

Deleted-19228

What gets me is nintendo still hasn't made a mario party game with online play, as far as the mario party series is concerned.

Can you imagine playing a game for an hour then the dude rage quitting at the end =/

Reactions: cvskid

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I think Mario Kart's consistently better because of there's only one per console and there's a three year space between releases. It doesn't crowd the market and it allows the developers to take their time and get it right. When Nintendo rushes their games out (and they've been doing that a lot this generation to make up for the mediocre launches if both the 3DS and the Wii U), they're half baked and crappy.

History would seem to indicate the next Mario Kart is due out next year in time for the NX. Either that, or the series will be in its longest drought since Super Mario Kart and Mario Kart 64.

akira123

Trophies
XP
Country
Just get the ROM hack CTGP-7 if you want some more Mario Kart 7 tracks. I severely doubt that Nintendo will want to release any kind of DLC for the game.

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Twere's no rage directed towards Pokémon or Monster Hunter, though.
I wonder why.

If you don't like Mario Party, just ignore it, like I do. I don't even think it makes a lot of sense on a portable. It's better suited for living room environment with a few friends/family. Or a few hookers...

And a bit of alcohol.

I don't understand why people don't criticize the amount of platforming Super Marios, Pokémon, Monster Hunters in the system.

I want an ICE CLIMBER, bastards!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @The Real Jdbye, lol his videos are hilarious