Homebrew I just can't get some apps to work.

JaydenSavage

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to be a lurker on here and made an account just to make this post because I can't find a solution anywhere. For a little over 2 years I've used homebrew Emulators on my Wii U and they worked flawlessly for a long time until the surprise system update last summer. I've searched and searched and watched countless videos on YouTube and read forum posts how to get Emulators working on 5.5.2, and yet to no avail when I try to load them, the console freezes. Every other app works fine, just not the Emulators. I've uninstalled and reinstalled them, and I just don't know what to do. Could it be because those Emulators were built on 5.5.1? If so, how can I get them running on my console again?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I used to be a lurker on here and made an account just to make this post because I can't find a solution anywhere. For a little over 2 years I've used homebrew Emulators on my Wii U and they worked flawlessly for a long time until the surprise system update last summer. I've searched and searched and watched countless videos on YouTube and read forum posts how to get Emulators working on 5.5.2, and yet to no avail when I try to load them, the console freezes. Every other app works fine, just not the Emulators. I've uninstalled and reinstalled them, and I just don't know what to do. Could it be because those Emulators were built on 5.5.1? If so, how can I get them running on my console again?
so you got haxchi isntalled? or cbhc?

do your emulators star from homebrew launcher or you installed a custom channel for them?

also by emulators i guess you mean retroarch?

JaydenSavage

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so you got haxchi isntalled? or cbhc?

do your emulators star from homebrew launcher or you installed a custom channel for them?

also by emulators i guess you mean retroarch?
I have none of those installed, but I have access to the Homebrew Launcher. I got my emulators from the Homebrew app store and they worked flawlessly and booted up fine until 5.5.2.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I have none of those installed, but I have access to the Homebrew Launcher. I got my emulators from the Homebrew app store and they worked flawlessly and booted up fine until 5.5.2.
you have homebrew launcher isntalled on your console? or you still use the webrowser to get into hbl?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it