Hacking I have been away from the ds a loooooooooong time,,

TheHunted1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
... and I want to make a comeback. I have read somewhere that they stopped making patches for games and about the woodR4. I own a m3 real and R4. How could I be able to play all the games that I want to play. Like golden sun, pokemon black,etc. Would woodR4 do the trick? If so, should i use it on my m3 or R4?

ty in advance
bow.gif

Gaboros

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
TheHunted1 said:
... and I want to make a comeback. I have read somewhere that they stopped making patches for games and about the woodR4. I own a m3 real and R4. How could I be able to play all the games that I want to play. Like golden sun, pokemon black,etc. Would woodR4 do the trick? If so, should i use it on my m3 or R4?

ty in advance
bow.gif

It would! That is the best what you can do with your flash card. If you have an R4 which can play the original Wood I suggest to use that because that is better then my M3 version.
smile.gif
frown.gif

Of course you can install my version for your M3 as well.
smile.gif

Rumsie

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
gaboros said:
TheHunted1 said:

ty in advance
bow.gif

It would! That is the best what you can do with your flash card. If you have an R4 which can play the original Wood I suggest to use that because that is better then my M3 version.
smile.gif
frown.gif

Of course you can install my version for your M3 as well.
smile.gif

you could also try to install ysmenu it works very well for me
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: or well somewhat