I have an issue regarding N64 VC injects.

DrSkittle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I take my .z64 rom, put it into UWUVCI to have it as a WUP installable folder, and download it onto my Wii U with WUP Installer then I get a black screen after the screen that shows the game name, icon, and N64 in the background forcing me to power off the console via the power button on the console (not gamepad). There a fix to this?

Reactions: Subtle Demise

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So sorry for the extremely late reply. Itcwas Conkers Bad Fur Day, specifically the uncensored ROM. The only settings I had were Dark Filter = Disabled & Widescreen = On
Yeah, pretty sure Conker doesn't work as an inject. Works well enough though with overclock and the latest build of Wii64 Rice, I believe not64 as well.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So sorry for the extremely late reply. Itcwas Conkers Bad Fur Day, specifically the uncensored ROM. The only settings I had were Dark Filter = Disabled & Widescreen = On
lol conker doesnt work injected, most games dont work injected and even then you need the correct settings, that is why you have a compatibility list...
https://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/WiiU_VC_N64_inject_compatibility_list

to play conker on your wiiu you will need the n64 emulators and you can inject a shortcut on wiiu menu of wii64 and play conker through that with overclock.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol