Hacking I have a question

Gadorach

Electronics Engineering Technologist
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What is a Scene dump and header and card 1, card 2?
Go read up, it's not that hard. And also, as you appear to want to use scene dumps online on their own, I'll make it clear that you need to have your own header, from your own dump of your own legally owned cartridge(s) to play online. You technically only need one header for all of your games though, but that's besides the point.

KodyKaplish

OP
Trophies
XP
Go read up, it's not that hard. And also, as you appear to want to use scene dumps online on their own, I'll make it clear that you need to have your own header, from your own dump of your own legally owned cartridge(s) to play online. You technically only need one header for all of your games though, but that's besides the point.

So if i use my Mario Kart 7 scene dump and header can i use it on Pokemon Y rom.

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if i use my Mario Kart 7 scene dump and header can i use it on Pokemon Y rom.
No, you need to use a header from a game you bought and dumped yourself. Now go READ the thread that was posted a few posts above this. That will get you playing online a lot faster than wanting to be spoonfed.

Reactions: setsuya

CFallenleaf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You dont NEED your own header. There are a few public ones you can use. The downside is no one knows if you can get banned or not yet and with how many thousands of people are using the same header...... you may not want to risk it.

Reactions: Deep40000

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, me neither