I have a question about music?

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by NatanAzizov, Feb 24, 2012.

Feb 24, 2012
  1. NatanAzizov
    OP

Newcomer NatanAzizov Newbie

Hi i have owned a PSP and an Ipod touch. My PSP is my most favorite thing in the world. I use it for everything and take it everywhere with me. If im not playing games, Im listening to music on it. So when I got my Ipod Touch i noticed that the quality of the music was worse than when I played the music out out of my psp. (using the same exact headphones for both of course) How does the Psvita compare to all this. is the music quality better or worse than the PSP's? Is it the same? (Not through the speakers but through headphones ) This is a very important factor before i buy the Vita. Thanks!

2. Terminator02

Member Terminator02 ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ

United States
    Of what I've listened to with my good headphones it sounds really nice (listening to 320kbps MP3). It actually sounds a bit better than my PSP GO, and significantly better than my Verizon Xperia Play.

3. masterchan777

Member masterchan777 GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    With decent headphones, my Vita sounds really impressive. Vita's equaliser works very well, but its presets fewer than those of the iPhone 4S.