Hacking I hava some question about SCDSONE

Yamcha

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, I'm thinking about buying a Supercard DSONE and I wanna know if someone can help teeling me if:

The Supercard DSONE eats too much battery? How long playing time a full charged battery will last?
The games run in the normal speed or some games don't run well in it?
The Real Time Save is easy to use? (In Pokémon games, it is very usefull '-' )

Are noob question, but i liked this FC and wanna buy one as soon as possible
yaynds.gif

dajavax

Trophies
Website
www.dajavax.tk
XP
Country
Mexico
i have one... it doesn't consume too much battery... though i haven't made timed tests and anyways i have the phat ds so it would vary from the lite... the games run excelent... i have had no problem with any and they all run at full speed full compatibility... if somehow one doesn't work, just disable the patches and it should... and the RTS is really easy you just have to learn a key combination to trigger it from within the game to save or load
tongue.gif

some people lately are suggesting to buy the acekard or the cyclods... though i don't know why they don't say the supercard anymore... it's great and i've been happy with the supercard team since slot-2 times...

Yamcha

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
dajavax said:
i have one... it doesn't consume too much battery... though i haven't made timed tests and anyways i have the phat ds so it would vary from the lite... the games run excelent... i have had no problem with any and they all run at full speed full compatibility... if somehow one doesn't work, just disable the patches and it should... and the RTS is really easy you just have to learn a key combination to trigger it from within the game to save or load
tongue.gif

some people lately are suggesting to buy the acekard or the cyclods... though i don't know why they don't say the supercard anymore... it's great and i've been happy with the supercard team since slot-2 times...

If the battery lasts after 5 hours gaming, it's so good... xD

QUOTEif somehow one doesn't work, just disable the patches and it should

hm.. we can consider that the RTS is a patch?

and about the others FCs, I see the SCDSONE have the RTS that the others one don't, it make him better for me!

dajavax

Trophies
Website
www.dajavax.tk
XP
Country
Mexico
Yamcha said:
dajavax said:
tongue.gif

If the battery lasts after 5 hours gaming, it's so good... xD

QUOTEif somehow one doesn't work, just disable the patches and it should

hm.. we can consider that the RTS is a patch?

and about the others FCs, I see the SCDSONE have the RTS that the others one don't, it make him better for me!

i think it does... i'll tell you probably in 5 hours
wink.gif
hehe... and yeah RTS is a patch... but if some game won't work... it will be in the future... and still they pretty much work without needs to updates... and if they need them... they'll update it
tongue.gif
... so no problem... you're fine with RTS...

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
The Supercard DSONE eats too much battery? How long playing time a full charged battery will last?

Can't tell. I always plug my DS in when not using it and never even got a red light. XD

The games run in the normal speed or some games don't run well in it?

SCDS-1 is a little more picky than R4 or TTDS on memory speed. Expect the Castlevania DoS intro to lag and PoR to hang sometimes. You can however use the TTDS menu on Supercard virtually transforming it into one. This solves lag problems. And by the way, the Supercard menu is SLOW.

The Real Time Save is easy to use? (In Pokémon games, it is very usefull '-' )

Very. Press the key combo and it asks if you wanna save, yes or no. Same for loading.

Yamcha

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
QUOTE said:
SCDS-1 is a little more picky than R4 or TTDS on memory speed. Expect the Castlevania DoS intro to lag and PoR to hang sometimes. You can however use the TTDS menu on Supercard virtually transforming it into one. This solves lag problems. And by the way, the Supercard menu is SLOW.

Is there some fix to make the menu be less slow?

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yamcha said:
QUOTE said:

Is there some fix to make the menu be less slow?
You could try disabling the game icons and someother things to speed it up, but most probably you'll just get used to it.

Yamcha

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If the menu don't be too much slow (like my computer -.-), it's all right to me because it have the RTS and it's a very good feature. The most important is that the games run well.
The price is good too.

I've already read about R4 and AceKard, and I liked most SCDSONE.

Thanks to all

see'ya

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @RedColoredStars, i don't have usb c