I had to cancelled wii 500gb after this video

krzys4x

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

I had to pay delivery cost but this is nothing compared to broken tv but I think wii has best games on nintendo systems ewer
Post automatically merged:

and wii u same :yaywii: :gun: ^_^ :toot: :psp: :yayps3: :yayone: :yayswitch: :switch: :lol:

Last edited by krzys4x,
  • Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

I had to pay delivery cost but this is nothing compared to broken tv but I think wii has best games on nintendo systems ewer
Post automatically merged:

and wii u same :yaywii: :gun: ^_^ :toot: :psp: :yayps3: :yayone: :yayswitch: :switch: :lol:

half of idiots do not put nor the jacket nor the wrist belt, only one is really using wright and a bad attachment do the job.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
half of idiots do not put nor the jacket nor the wrist belt, only one is really using wright and a bad attachment do the job.
The thing is, these are just a bunch of casuals playing Wii Sports and Wii Sports only. Yes, wearing the wrist strap would definitely prevent that event from happening, they're either don't/didn't know about the wrist strap, or they do, and they're just lazy to look for it & wear it..
Nevertheless, for us non-casuals wearing or not wearing the wrist strap won't make any difference, atleast not for me, because i know i won't be that oblivious (or is it immersed?) to my surroundings when bowling/playing tennis etc. on Wii Sports.
So, yeah.

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y