FatalZangetsu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I died on him but that was my fault for having all my characters on assault. My second try I had no problems I was around level 20ish I believe.You guys should do the guild dungeons to find some neat stuff and level quicker, about 4 hrs in the game I had a 60 attk weapon and enemies in dungeon were giving 1-3k exp.
Mario264 said:
IMO I think the 2nd Hasta fight is much more difficult than Chien...one combo can kill you if you don't block.
There's an even harder fight with a guy with a cheap dark pulse attack that an instant kill most of the time.And it gets better,you fight another guy right after him.

D

Deleted User

I read the title and I thought something along the lines of,
"WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF
TFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF
TFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF
TFWTFWTFWTF You got raped by a toy?!"

Then I read your post and thought otherwise. Unlucky.

macgeek417

妁眼のシャナ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have been stuck against that boss for like 3 days - If I stop to attack he kills me. So I cant stop to use a Life Bottle. >_>

/me considers resorting to cheats

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just turn the difficulty down to easy and change your style to guardian for everyone if you're having tons of trouble, lol.
Easy is well...easy, no matter what.

Exploit weaknesses, don't bother using a spellcaster/healer, use foods.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo