Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Nope.
I just gave My ID and serial to USAToday when they had that promotion the other day.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I got my email straight from Microsoft literally minutes before I got banned
rofl.gif
Little too late then lol

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lucky bastard!
rofl2.gif
I was thinking of installing the leaked one the night before it's official launch to start installing some games to prep for it. Dunno if I'll do it, but am thinking about it... hrm...

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
JPH said:
So what about us US peeps?
Can we get Live started up if we have NXE firmwares installed on our 360's right now?

Kind of yeah.

The only dashboard which let's you online comes from Microsoft giving it to you or a hand out like how Jax got it.

The one leaked and pretty much available anywhere has no live support so you cant sign in to xbox live.

Microsoft have finshed giving it out considering there is only 5 days left untill the official release.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For the guys who are officially in it , does the disc tab show a big picture for the game you are playing like in this pic , the lego batman thing

http://www.xbox.com/NR/rdonlyres/8E03FD60-...UH370_nxe_1.jpg

As mine don't , installed from a usb stick as I don't use live anyway , but get no pic
frown.gif
. Just says disc in tray with a little picture. So wondering whether you only get the pic if you're connected to live or no pic at all for anyone and that picture is a lie
frown.gif

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it probably has to download the pic from live because the disks were never required to to have them before

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Armadillo said:
For the guys who are officially in it , does the disc tab show a big picture for the game you are playing like in this pic , the lego batman thing

http://www.xbox.com/NR/rdonlyres/8E03FD60-...UH370_nxe_1.jpg

As mine don't , installed from a usb stick as I don't use live anyway , but get no pic
frown.gif
. Just says disc in tray with a little picture. So wondering whether you only get the pic if you're connected to live or no pic at all for anyone and that picture is a lie
frown.gif

It only works with some games.

LEGO Indiana Jones shows the picture like that Batman pic, but Lost Odyssey and Kung Fu Panda don't.

May be it requires updates....

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Spikey said:
Lucky bastard!
rofl2.gif
I was thinking of installing the leaked one the night before it's official launch to start installing some games to prep for it. Dunno if I'll do it, but am thinking about it... hrm...

Do it
tongue.gif
I did
tongue.gif

I'm not worried much, I can wait 'til the 19th to get back on Live... I'm only missing out on a couple Rock Band songs that I'll download and never play because I have too many
tongue.gif

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hankchill said:
Spikey said:
Lucky bastard!
rofl2.gif

Do it
tongue.gif
I did
tongue.gif

I'm not worried much, I can wait 'til the 19th to get back on Live... I'm only missing out on a couple Rock Band songs that I'll download and never play because I have too many
tongue.gif
So *THAT'S* where you been!
rofl2.gif
Still thinking about it though. Might not have to think about it none too long if I have work that night, cause by time I'll be home it'll be passed midnight on the east coast, which is when I'd assume it'd be available to grab officially.

Also, I'm getting at that point where I have too many Rock Band songs too... but don't you love it?
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill