Nobunaga

Empty
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I got a ban PM from Sony

Important: Access to PlayStation®Network and Access to Qriocity™ Services Notice

Access to PlayStation®Network and access to Qriocity™ services through your PlayStation®3 system has been terminated permanently due to the use of unauthorized circumvention devices and unauthorized or pirated software on your PlayStation®3 system.

This use violates the terms of both the “System Software License Agreement for the PlayStation®3 System” and the “Terms of Services and User Agreement” for PlayStation®Network/Qriocity™ and its Community Code of Conduct provisions. In the unlikely event that this termination was in error, contact your local consumer support centre.

================================================================================
================

Please note that this is an automated e-mail, so replies to this address cannot be responded to.

©2011 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.

eu.playstation.com http://eu.playstation.com

"PlayStation", "PlayStation Network", "PlayStation Store", "PlayStation Home", "PS3", "PSP" and "PS2" are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. All titles, content, publisher names, trademarks, artwork, and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved.

If you have PlayStation®Network account you can edit your profile and notification preferences, including unsubscribing, from within your account. Sign In here. https://secure.eu.playstation.com/sign-in/

If you don’t have a PlayStation®Network account and want to unsubscribe, email us here. mailto:[email protected]?subject=Unsubscribe

PlayStation®Network, PlayStation®Store and PlayStation®Home subject to terms of use and not available in all countries and languages (eu.playstation.com/terms). Broadband internet service required. Users are responsible for broadband access fees. Charges apply for some content. Users must be 7 years or older and users under 18 require parental consent.

Prices, content, promotions and services are subject to change or withdrawal at any time. Content may not be available in all territories.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Sylar1 said:
Shouldn't have hombrewed, you only have yourself to blame
Actually its "Shouldn't have gone online with homebrew".
No problem with homebrew but now SOny have means to ban you online so there's a strong incentive not to.

I wonder if this perma bans the console and if someone can figure out a way to rever like they did with the 360.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi Somebody's asking for tips.