!dennaB
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
currently, i'm in england. when i was on the plane ride here, i opened up my ds with my m3i zero with sakura and 8gb sandisk microsd (which i bought first batch from gamezway), it would load up, and it said fatal error occured and i needed to backup the files and format the card. so, i did that (and redownloaded the firmware from here), after i put all my files back on the sd card, i loaded it up, and now its giving me this error: "[LANGUAGE : ENGLISH] No system file found ! Put system file in"

i did some googling, and so far, this only seems to have happened to chinese carts... so wtf?

edit: i just downloaded the new f-core file, still getting the message. i'll try using the flashing cable again when i fly home tomorrow. but still, any help would be appreciated.

g6team

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
""[LANGUAGE : ENGLISH] No system file found ! Put system file in""
You need to install the firmware. The latest firmware is currently 4.3i. Be sure to place it on the root of the Microsd.

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
The F-Core is not the firmware/system files. It's what loads the firmware/system files up... or something like that. Anyways, download these files and put the SYSTEM folder into your MicroSD. You will need WinRAR/7-Zip to extract it.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=4808

If that doesn't seem to work, I guess you should try the official installer rather than the unpacked files.

onper

Trophies
XP
Country
I haven't seen my problem listed but I can see the card as a game, but when I start it the screens just turn white and nothing happens. I tried having it on for several mintues just to see if it was slow but nothing happened. Help please^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :rofl2: