Hacking i got an error message today...

KingAaron08

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Acekard2i is fully updated and has been working for the past 3 months, but today i got the "an error has occured. press and hold the power button to turn the system off." error. I cant access anything on my DSi, even with my acekard out of the system. Any suggestions?

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That's the error message you get when you run a non updated Acekard 2i. As your DSi is giving you the error message even without an Acekard inserted, your DSi is buggered (not from using it with an Acekard) Have a look in the Cart Slot and check your DSi's contacts are OK.

spark1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think we heard this from someone else and it was a blown fuse or sonething. Either way the dsi needed to be repaired.

Miser

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
tk_saturn said:
not from using it with an Acekard
That's debatable. I've seen a couple of threads like this before on the Acekard section and it's common knowledge? that they're not the best build quality. Like spark said, it's probably a blown fuse or some other hardware problem.

kingofgamesgx

Hitokiri Battousai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TC try the paper trick as a minor contact issue will sometimes give me that message i just take out of AK2i put a piece of cardboard cut to fit behind it (sticker side) and put it back in

you can use the paper trick in tk_saturn's guide and it might fix it i use the cardboard behind it for my own reason
smile.gif

Miser

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
kingofgamesgx said:
TC try the paper trick as a minor contact issue will sometimes give me that message i just take out of AK2i put a piece of cardboard cut to fit behind it (sticker side) and put it back in

you can use the paper trick in tk_saturn's guide and it might fix it i use the cardboard behind it for my own reason
smile.gif
I doubt it's a minor contact issue since he's getting the error even without a card inserted.

kingofgamesgx

Hitokiri Battousai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Miser said:
kingofgamesgx said:

smile.gif
I doubt it's a minor contact issue since he's getting the error even without a card inserted.

that part i didn't read ,lol guess thats what i get for posting at 8:23AM anyway sorry for any confusion,and GL TC

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Going.