ROM Hack Question I got a problem with Checkpoint on the Nintendo switch

sotiris056

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello. For a while now I've been using Checkpoint on my Nintendo Switch to backup my save files. Everything was working fine until today. The problem is that when I try to create a new backup, I always get the error message "Operation aborted by the user" and the error code 0x0. However. If I try to overwrite an older backup the process completes succesfully. I tried redownloading the checkpoint nro and replacing it. I've also tried installing Checkpoint via the Homebrew App store. I still have the same problem. Can anyone help me please? I'm using Checkpoint v3.7.3 on 9.0.1|AMS 0.9.4|S

iKing_PR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for some reason I cant backup Pokemon Sword also when I re-enter app I get an error. currently using 3.7.3

kalitbartman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
for some reason I cant backup Pokemon Sword also when I re-enter app I get an error. currently using 3.7.3

3.7.3 wasn't working for me i put on my old 3.6.x and worked straight away

it might be something about this

you shouldn't launch Checkpoint or homebrew in general in applet mode

and someone said press R + Any game/album to open the HB menu Both ways should open the homebrew menu. But doing it through a game will not limit you to applet mode. Hold R until you are in the homebrew menu

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thank you very much. Checkpoint 3.5 works but then I tried 3.6 and it also worked so I put the 3.6 version.

3.7.3 wasn't working for me i put on my old 3.6.x and worked straight away

it might be something about this

you shouldn't launch Checkpoint or homebrew in general in applet mode

and someone said press R + Any game/album to open the HB menu Both ways should open the homebrew menu. But doing it through a game will not limit you to applet mode. Hold R until you are in the homebrew menu

Rock20xx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My checkpoint wont back up or restore.
I've used older updates.
Nothing works.

My checkpoint wont back up or restore.
When I pop the memory card into the comp.

Last edited by Rock20xx,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-