Luz Noceda

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey i have a idea but i'm no admin nor mod or global mod so..

my idea is every first weekend of the month: double xp weekend so you can rack up to the charts and make yourself more likely to see Both as the work you do and as a motivation to maybe start making stuff (Homebrew, tools for example)

Reactions: BlazeMasterBM

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
It's a forum. The XP already has no real value, short of being a glorified popularity identifier. So, adding a "Double XP" event really won't add much. It might help fill the void in someone's downtime.. but then again they may just start posting belligerent nonsense in the hopes that their friends (or cultists *ahem*) will give them a boost.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
experience doesn't matter to me all that much, because I'd help either way. however, it's nice to get likes/experience, because then you feel appreciated or that you did something good. I don't know about your idea though. I'd have to think about it, whether I liked it or not. ;)

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
experience doesn't matter to me all that much, because I'd help either way. however, it's nice to get likes/experience, because then you feel appreciated or that you did something good. I don't know about your idea though. I'd have to think about it, whether I liked it or not. ;)
@godreborn ,i fully share your post,i'm here to learn from the most experts and help with my experience as an ex-modder of android smartphones.
I can't stand who is in this forum just only to get the likes and mon to help others or entire community.

Reactions: godreborn

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I can't stand who is in this forum just only to get the likes and not to help others or entire community
bravo.gif

Words heavy as boulders. I completely agree with you, compatriot. Yet those are the most numerous, unfortunately. I know some who just burp or fart, and they get flooded with likes...unbelievable but true.:O

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ