Hacking i dont know if this is right but...

13philip13

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
so i just got my dsi today and i already got an m3real (for ds(lite) ) and just to see what would happened i inserted it...
then a game icon showed up saying : G6Flash
(i have the latest firmware of m3real)

but when i boot the g6flash i get an error

idont know if this happens all the time or maybe this is something special

eSquire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The DSi needs a new generation of flashcarts (typically denoted with an "i" in the title). Regular flashcarts such as the M3 Real and Firecard won't work.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
13philip13 said:
so i just got my dsi today and i already got an m3real (for ds(lite) ) and just to see what would happened i inserted it...

there are a series of DSi compatible flash card out there! you can get them easily

this is what is available in the market (which one is good just browse around the forum, there are so many threads for it)
itouch 2
ak2i
ezvi
supercard dsone i

coming soon
m3 real i

and please stay away from r4..........

gamekool

Trophies
Website
www.gamekool.com
XP
Country
United States
yeah...if you are a fan of M3/G6 team...itouch2 is your choice...but m3 real i is on the way...you can expect this great team can do more things on dsi...

jackdanielchan

Trophies
XP
Country
elixirdream said:
13philip13 said:

there are a series of DSi compatible flash card out there! you can get them easily

this is what is available in the market (which one is good just browse around the forum, there are so many threads for it)
itouch 2
ak2i
ezvi
supercard dsone i

coming soon
m3 real i

I think the M3 Real i is a clone, not one hundred percent sure, but listen to him/her (sorry) stay away from any R4 cards like Hyper-R4i and R4i SDHC they're all clones.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
jackdanielchan said:
elixirdream said:
13philip13 said:

itouch 2
ak2i
ezvi
supercard dsone i

coming soon
m3 real i

I think the M3 Real i is a clone, not one hundred percent sure, but listen to him/her (sorry) stay away from any R4 cards like Hyper-R4i and R4i SDHC they're all clones.
Yeah, the current one is. Its really obvious and the card is coloured green. The firmware is completely different.
The good thing is, 1) you can run m3 firmware on the iTouchDS/2 2)M3 Team gonna release one soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Any idea what happened? I hope that your brother's doing good.