I destroyed FAST6191

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
I crushed my enemy, I had him driven before me, and I heard lamentations of his women.

Conan-the-barbarian-cc63c37.jpg

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know it's the EoF and all but what have I missed?? What actually has happened to Fast6191? I hate not really having the time anymore to be on the temp. I miss all the drama :rofl2:

Seriously though the temps overall daily average for words per post will be hugely affected if Fast has buggered off lol.

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
I know it's the EoF and all but what have I missed?? What actually has happened to Fast6191? I hate not really having the time anymore to be on the temp. I miss all the drama :rofl2:

Seriously though the temps overall daily average for words per post will be hugely affected if Fast has buggered off lol.

YOU ARE NOW MY WIFE!

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia

You know his disdain for smartphones and being perpetually online, trackable and accessible. Combined with his wide range of intetests it's completely possible he's just building a log cabin with his teeth or hiking to Wales or something.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You know his disdain for smartphones and being perpetually online, trackable and accessible. Combined with his wide range of intetests it's completely possible he's just building a log cabin with his teeth or hiking to Wales or something.
Ah so basically what you are saying without saying it is he lost his tin foil hat and went out into the scary world to get a new one and got lost. It all makes sense now :rofl2:

YOU ARE NOW MY WIFE!
giphy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone