Hacking I changed from PAL to NTSC, and then...

The Composer

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Using anyregion changer I swtiched from a PAL hardware Wii into a NTSC Wii. Then I updated to 4.2U, and used darkcorp.

Thing is, games run perfectly fine and everything else is smooth, except by the Shop Channel. Thing is the Wii had a Spain configuration when it connected into the wii shop. Now that I changed that to another region, it gives me an error and I can't enter the channel.

What should I do? Oh, and btw, I followed http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=171901 modify any wii guide, but for some reason I can't install IOS70-64-v6687.wad having already 4.2U

I had done this before to another NTSC hardware Wii, but now the PAL hardware Wii is giving me problems.

Any help?

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Run ARCmod06.zip from the HBC. Load it and use ios249, read the crap and enter the app. You will see all of your settings, below that you will see your installed region, and below that you can set your region, and set and save- set your region to USA, then set&save. Then check the eula above, ensure it is marked read- if not mark it read and save, exit the app.

You do not want to install IOS70-64-v6687.wad, it will break darkcorp. But you should not have issue installing it, so what is the trouble?

If the shopchannel prompts for an update, install ios61 and shopchannel- using dop-mii

wilsoff

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depending on the what the error actually says then you may have to do this:
[*]Remember what country your Wii was set to when you had the Wii Shop channel working[*]Set your Wii to that country using ARC (you don't need to change the systemmenu region)[*]Then you should be able to go into the Wii Shop channel[*]There's a setting somewhere to delete your shop account (you'll have to enter the wii serial number from underneath for safety)[*]Then go back to ARC and set it to the country you want to use[*]Then go back to the Shop Channel and make a new account.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021