Homebrew I can't use the touchscreen

RaikuGMR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Well, I can't seem to make the touchscreen work, also, I can't use any buttons other than A on the home menu, and I can only enter freEshop.
When I enter freeshop i can use all buttons, but the touch screen still doesn't work.
There are some messages on freeshop that weren't there before, so I think it may have something to do with my problem. Any help? Please, I just buyed this 2ds and I don't want to lose it so quickly.
Images are on spanish, I can't change it now that the touch screen isn't working.
Also, I can still access Rosalina menu, so the buttons are fine, but aren't being detected by the main menus. Also, I forgot to mention that I can also have access to GodMode9, maybe that could help.
20170914_225522.jpg
20170914_230105.jpg
20170914_230115.jpg

Last edited by RaikuGMR,

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If what Quantumcat said doesn't work, look for dust/dirt/debris on the edges of the touchscreen, that would make it so the physical buttons wouldn't register because it thinks you're holding your finger on one of the touchscreen "buttons". You'll have to carefully clean the edge of the touchscreen until your buttons start working. That would be my guess as to what is going on.

Reactions: Quantumcat

Byokugen

Unit_01
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
If what Quantumcat said doesn't work, look for dust/dirt/debris on the edges of the touchscreen, that would make it so the physical buttons wouldn't register because it thinks you're holding your finger on one of the touchscreen "buttons". You'll have to carefully clean the edge of the touchscreen until your buttons start working. That would be my guess as to what is going on.
Yup, that can be the problem. Had a protective foil and spec of dust found it's way under it, until I cleaned it, touch was not working and buttons worked from time to time. After some cleaning, works like a charm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...