jerman83

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Hello

I installed wanikoko's System menu 4 and it installed perfectly.
I noticed that twilick hack dont work and I decided to install Wad manager 1.3 using The homebrew Channel.

I have used many different sd cards and microsd cards but i get error 1 or error 2 (i have tried to format with Fat 16 and Fat 32)
I have also tried the older Wad installers, but them dont work.

It is strange that wad installers wont install, but other homebrews (dol files) installs well with The homebrew channel.

Is there some solution to install wad files? Or install Wad manager?

Thanks.. (ive got wiikey)

P.S is there some ather ways to install wad files than twilight hack or wad installer?

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
some stuff you seems to be mixing:

- Twilight hack is only used to install the Homebrew Channel
- Homebrew Channel can be used to run applications from SDCARD (like WAD Manager)
- WAD Manager is an application that install WAD files as channels in your system menu

so now, what doesn't work ?

Note that WAD Manager won't work anymore on 4.0 unless you installed a Custom IOS (cIOS), otherwise you are screwed regarding channel installation.
And obviously, you can not install cIOS anymore if you already updated to 4.0

jerman83

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
i think that was cios rev 8.
i am trying to instal rev 9 now

i used to install wads with twilight hack and it dont work with system update 4.0 and that is the problem

jerman83

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
ok, i installed cIOS36 rev 9 now..

and now i tried to open wad manager v1.3 with HBC and it gives again the error! (ret = -1)

I have no idea how to solve this...
frown.gif

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WAD-Manager wants wads in a folder named 'wad' on the root of the card. If they are in the root of the SD card or in the apps folder they will not be found and return a -1 error. If you have them in the proper folder and you still get a -1, your SD card is probably not readable by WAD-Manager for some other reason.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro