K
KingpinSlim
Guest
... and Neek2o because whenever i go to the Homebrewchannel and then to MMM it says:
Ticket (-2011)
and then wont install.
I already googled it a little bit and used the IOS236 installer, which finished installation.
But it still doesnt work? what did i do wrong?
EDIT: I have a european Wii with 4.3 installed.
EDIT2: Apparently im not stupid, but completely blind as well. I spent all this time installing ios236, but didnt select it in my Mod Manager -,-
This can be closed.
Ticket (-2011)
and then wont install.
I already googled it a little bit and used the IOS236 installer, which finished installation.
But it still doesnt work? what did i do wrong?
EDIT: I have a european Wii with 4.3 installed.
EDIT2: Apparently im not stupid, but completely blind as well. I spent all this time installing ios236, but didnt select it in my Mod Manager -,-
This can be closed.






