Gaming I can't connect to the GTS

Chubbylicious

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, everyone!
I'm currently playing pokémon black in my 3DS and I really wnated a Zorua, I have already found someone who is willing to trade with me... however, I can't connect to the GTS in any way!
If I try to use my smartphone as a mobile hotspot, I receive error 52100. What happens: In the beggining, it looks like everything will go right, but the my connection goes to red and that's it. I can use the same hotspot to connect in the 3ds normal connection, but the DS one doesn't seem to work.
When I oppened my wi-fi, a very odd problem happened: Even when I change my DPS, the game continues trying to connect to Nintendo WFC, givint the error 20110.

Does anyone know how to resolve this problem?

I'm trying to connect to the primary DNS: 178.62.43.212 and secondary DNS: 8.8.8.8

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, everyone!
I'm currently playing pokémon black in my 3DS and I really wnated a Zorua, I have already found someone who is willing to trade with me... however, I can't connect to the GTS in any way!
If I try to use my smartphone as a mobile hotspot, I receive error 52100. What happens: In the beggining, it looks like everything will go right, but the my connection goes to red and that's it. I can use the same hotspot to connect in the 3ds normal connection, but the DS one doesn't seem to work.
When I oppened my wi-fi, a very odd problem happened: Even when I change my DPS, the game continues trying to connect to Nintendo WFC, givint the error 20110.

Does anyone know how to resolve this problem?

I'm trying to connect to the primary DNS: 178.62.43.212 and secondary DNS: 8.8.8.8
Get a very old router from the thrift store and use that for ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wsm5y07qDs