Hacking I canot downaload specific Version of System setings using nus.

Djukor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am trying to restore system settings on my sysnand.
I was trying to restore health and safety based on the information from another thread.
Unfortunately i was hasty and didn't double cheek the info which was not the the title id and version for health and safety but system settings.

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Specifically system settings 0004001000022000 9.0-9.5 = v8202
Which is the system settings for EU version 9.2
While trying to download it using Nus nus just hangs during the download process for an indefinite amount of time.
I can however download v9220 but this version will not work on 9.2

Nintendo effectively deleted this version from NUS. I checked.

Reactions: Djukor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can redownload the deleted System Settings by updating to the latest 3DS firmware 11.10.0-43 through Recovery Mode.

Because 9.2.0-20 is commonly used for Gateway 3DS, give up using that flashcart if you're still clinging onto it.

Reactions: Djukor

Djukor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Actually i'm still on Theme-hacks (or is it menu hacks cant remember the exact name)
I know its outdated but it works on literally all my games. And they say if it works dont try and fix it.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually i'm still on Theme-hacks (or is it menu hacks cant remember the exact name)
I know its outdated but it works on literally all my games. And they say if it works dont try and fix it.
Menuhax.

Uninstall menuhax by booting to sysNAND and changing the home menu theme. Then follow https://3ds.guide from the beginning. Follow the optional move emuNAND section when it is offered. If you don't uninstall menuhax before you begin, you'll get a black screen on boot part way through the process and you'll have to uninstall it manually to continue (deleting particular files from the Nintendo 3DS folder).

Djukor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yea i guess il use your method when i decide to upgrade to boot9strap one day.
I imagine if the cfw nand made from my current no system settings nand doesn't have system settings ether i can just use a game cart to update the cfw nand.
Right now its more of a nag than a real necessity even wo the system settings in the sys nand my emeunand still works and has system setting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr