I cannot get uma0 to appear (Using SD2Vita)

bloodfalco

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hi everyone

I am using PS Vita 1006

I have an issue now, I just bought SD2Vita and I follow all the steps in this page: https://vita.hacks.guide/yamt.html

I am using Henkaku Enso3.60 and then updated it to 3.65 by following this guide so I am now on Henkaku Enso 3.65 https://github.com/emiyl/vita.cfw.guide/blob/master/more/updating-to-henkaku-enso-3.65.md

After I set the settings uma0 to SD2Vita and ux0 to Memory card, vitashell cannot show uma0 at all

My vitashell is at 1.98 and cannot update to 2.02. Any one could help?

Is there anything that I miss?

Last edited by bloodfalco,

bloodfalco

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Alright, it is done. Now I managed to do it, but there is another problem

I installed a nonpdrm game, and when I tried to refresh Live Area, it refreshes 0 items. I already copy and paste the game and my nonpdrm.skprx is in ur0:tai/nonpdrm.skrpx, the tai config is already updated to reflect nonpdrm.skprx location. Is there any steps that I am missing?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, it is done. Now I managed to do it, but there is another problem

I installed a nonpdrm game, and when I tried to refresh Live Area, it refreshes 0 items. I already copy and paste the game and my nonpdrm.skprx is in ur0:tai/nonpdrm.skrpx, the tai config is already updated to reflect nonpdrm.skprx location. Is there any steps that I am missing?
do you have the work.bin in the package director of sce_sys?

Reactions: Anderxale

bloodfalco

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
work.bin ? Where I can get it? Because I just copied all of app, patch and addcont as it is after they have been downloaded into my storage from NPS Browser.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can get it on the nps browser website. if you don't have it, the game will not appear as it's the license. it will go in the game's app folder, so transfer it to the appropriate location after downloading it.

Reactions: Anderxale

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should set SD2vita to ux0, and make sure to copy all the files over, in windows file explorer option make sure to uncheck hide protected operating system files to copy hidden files, also exfat 64kb cluster.

Anderxale

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
work.bin ? Where I can get it? Because I just copied all of app, patch and addcont as it is after they have been downloaded into my storage from NPS Browser.
Game backups usually just have work.bin installed already.

It would be in ux0:app/xxgameidxx/sce_sys/package/

You may have done the following already, sorry if they seem obvious:

You may need 0syscall6 plugin too (for games or updates released on higher firmware).

Vita Games must be installed on ux0: (I saw that you were changing, just restart and be sure your ux0 is the drive you are installing vita games to)

Install the plugins to ur0:tai - and delete ux0:tai.

Reactions: godreborn

Anderxale

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry about all the text...

Since you are just getting started, you may first want to prepare by setting ux0 to memcard and uma0 to SD2Vita then restart.

Then in VitaShell, copy everything from ux0 (currently the memory card) to uma0 (currently your SD2Vita). Easiest way is to enter ux0 and hit triangle - mark all. Then triangle and copy. Then navigate to uma0 and triangle paste.

Once done copying you can set ux0 to sd2Vita and uma0 to default (or mem card if you NEED the space) and restart. Check VitaShell and your ux0 should be your larger SD2Vita card.

If sd2vita is now your ux0, install games to ux0.

ux0 is the live area (bubbles). Vita games and homebrew must be installed here. PSP, PS1 and rom games can be installed on uma0 if you like.

Reactions: godreborn

bloodfalco

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Sorry about all the text...

Since you are just getting started, you may first want to prepare by setting ux0 to memcard and uma0 to SD2Vita then restart.

Then in VitaShell, copy everything from ux0 (currently the memory card) to uma0 (currently your SD2Vita). Easiest way is to enter ux0 and hit triangle - mark all. Then triangle and copy. Then navigate to uma0 and triangle paste.

Once done copying you can set ux0 to sd2Vita and uma0 to default (or mem card if you NEED the space) and restart. Check VitaShell and your ux0 should be your larger SD2Vita card.

If sd2vita is now your ux0, install games to ux0.

ux0 is the live area (bubbles). Vita games and homebrew must be installed here. PSP, PS1 and rom games can be installed on uma0 if you like.
unfortunately I can no longer copy my files from memory card to sd2vita. My memory card is corrupted. Anyway around this?

Anderxale

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unfortunately I can no longer copy my files from memory card to sd2vita. My memory card is corrupted. Anyway around this?
Oh, I was just suggesting that so you could migrate your memory card saves and installed homebrew to your SD card. If you are already set on that - skip that reply entirely.

Anderxale

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did you install the NoNpDrm game?

I've had issues opening a zip on my phone and copying files over wifi...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night