I can only save use AKAIO 1.2!!!

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by bchan009, Feb 4, 2010.

1. bchan009
    OP

bchan009 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Hi,

I just bought an Acekard2 for my DSLite, and I've found that I can only make savegames work if I use AKAIO 1.2. I tried 1.5.1, 1.5, and 1.4.1 (each time formatting with the Panasonic tool), and even though I could get games to boot and make save files, the next time I loaded up the game it would simply ignore them.

AKAIO 1.2 is the only version where if I save, the save sticks. What can I do? ;_; The saves are in .sav format.

Cooking Mama: On versions higher than AKAIO 1.2 the games run fine, but saves don't stick.
    Scribblenauts: On versions higher than AKAIO 1.2 the game locks up when I try to make a new game.

2. Gariscus

Gariscus Former Team Cyclops Mod

Jun 5, 2009
    Sounds like your Acekard 2.1 is part of a bad batch(in other words it's defective) that lots of people have had trouble with. My advice would be to contact the place you bought it from and get a refund, then buy a Acekard 2i(it's basically the same as a Acekard 2.1 but with DSi compatibility and there isn't a bad batch floating around).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice