Homebrew I can get homebrew on a o2DS 11.5 with DoodleBombHax?

Pedri

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I have swapdoodle 1.1.2.

PD: There's another way to homebrew my 2DS if doodlebomb fails? I can't use DsiHax and i cant solder.

Last edited by Pedri,

hurrz

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have swapdoodle 1.1.2.

PD: There's another way to homebrew my 2DS if doodlebomb fails? I can't use DsiHax and i cant solder.

The answer seems to be no, sorry. Since Doodlebomb was patched by Nintendo so no-one can send one anymore.

Without a second device it's not possible to get CFW and for O2DS the payloads for homebrew need to be updated.

The only option would be to wait for NTRboothax if you don't want to do DSiWareHax nor hardmodding.

Correct me if I am wrong or missing something! :-)

fowler002

Trophies
XP
Country
How many threads do you need to post before you accept the fact doodlebomb NO LONGER WORKS.

The only way to hack your system if you don't have a 2nd hacked system and can't hard mod is is currently unavailable, pretty sure someone has posted it in one of your other million and one other threads asking this same question( yes I'm deliberately exaggerating as your threads are becoming a joke)

VictorMoreno015

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only way to get into homebrew on 11.5 is from a game running a payload. That means your cheapest option is getting OoT and a friend with CFW to upload a custom save on it. Either that or get Cubic Ninja, FreakyForms, etc. All form of free exploits like Soundhax and Doodlebomb are patched.

Reactions: hurrz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: