I can get homebrew on a o2DS 11.5 with DoodleBombHax?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Pedri, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Pedri
    OP

Pedri Member

Newcomer
    Jul 22, 2017
    Spain
    I have swapdoodle 1.1.2.

PD: There's another way to homebrew my 2DS if doodlebomb fails? I can't use DsiHax and i cant solder.

Last edited by Pedri, Aug 1, 2017
  2. hurrz

hurrz GBAtemp Regular

Apr 17, 2017
    Gambia, The
    The answer seems to be no, sorry. Since Doodlebomb was patched by Nintendo so no-one can send one anymore.

Without a second device it's not possible to get CFW and for O2DS the payloads for homebrew need to be updated.

The only option would be to wait for NTRboothax if you don't want to do DSiWareHax nor hardmodding.

Correct me if I am wrong or missing something! :-)

3. fowler002

fowler002 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 3, 2013
    How many threads do you need to post before you accept the fact doodlebomb NO LONGER WORKS.

The only way to hack your system if you don't have a 2nd hacked system and can't hard mod is is currently unavailable, pretty sure someone has posted it in one of your other million and one other threads asking this same question( yes I'm deliberately exaggerating as your threads are becoming a joke)

4. VictorMoreno015

VictorMoreno015 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 17, 2013
    United States
    Las Vegas
    The only way to get into homebrew on 11.5 is from a game running a payload. That means your cheapest option is getting OoT and a friend with CFW to upload a custom save on it. Either that or get Cubic Ninja, FreakyForms, etc. All form of free exploits like Soundhax and Doodlebomb are patched.

hurrz likes this.
  5. Ryccardo

Ryccardo WiiUaboo

Feb 13, 2015
    Italy
    Imola
    Doodlebomb works fine if you got the exploit back when swapdoodle 1.1.1 could go online and you're still on that version of the app