Hacking I ask about EZflash Omega error

hyojun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Hi, I have a question regarding ezflash omega.
I don't know when, but suddenly my ezfalsh omega is not work except norflash, and it is displayed as a white screen.
I've tested it initialize and update to the latest version of the kernel with several different sd cards, but to no avail.
Please let me know if there is any way to recover it.

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Hi, I have a question regarding ezflash omega.
I don't know when, but suddenly my ezfalsh omega is not work except norflash, and it is displayed as a white screen.
I've tested it initialize and update to the latest version of the kernel with several different sd cards, but to no avail.
Please let me know if there is any way to recover it.
power up by select pressed, select test psram option in recovery mode, report the result

do not select other option in recovery mode!!!!

Last edited by EZ-Flash2,

hyojun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
power up by select pressed, select test psram option in recovery mode, report the result

do not select other option in recovery mode!!!!
Thanks for your reply! As you said into safe mode and press the "test card". It says on the screen
read S71 ID OK GL64
read S98 ID OK
END
Did I check correctly?
Still the symptoms are the same.
And what more can I do to recover?

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Then the problem may be in the BGA chip solder joint desoldering, the card is soldered with three BGA chips, the stress and PCB deformation may cause some solder joints to desolder.

You can try any of the following methods:

The hard way: Find a place to repair the electronic appliance and let them use a heat gun to heat the two small BGA chips behind the card to make the solder joints solderable again.

The easy way: Put a piece of paper between the two small BGA chips and the back case and let pressure to make the solder joints touch on.

hyojun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
그런 다음 BGA 칩 솔더 조인트 디솔더링에 문제가 있을 수 있으며, 카드가 3개의 BGA 칩으로 솔더링되고 스트레스와 PCB 변형으로 인해 일부 솔더 조인트가 디솔더.

다음 방법 중 하나를 시도할 수 있습니다.

어려운 방법: 전자 제품을 수리할 장소를 찾은 다음 히트 건을 사용하여 카드 뒤에 있는 두 개의 작은 BGA 칩을 가열하여 솔더 조인트를 다시 솔더링할 수 있게 합니다.

쉬운 방법: 두 개의 작은 BGA 칩과 후면 케이스 사이에 종이 한 장을 넣고 솔더 조인트가 닿도록 압력을 가합니다.[/인용]
불행히도, 카트리지를 채울 만큼 충분한 용지를 삽입하려고 시도했지만 작동하지 않았습니다.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?