I AM SERIOUSLY CONFUSED?...

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Wizardkoer, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Wizardkoer
    OP

Wizardkoer Wii Veteran

Jul 14, 2015
    Australia
    Alright so what is an emuNAND? I have heard it is pretty much a copy of the Wii OS on your HDD or SD card. So whats this all launching wads and games from wii flow and usd loader gx from emuNAND wtf?.. Isnt the point of a emuNAND to install a second copy of your Wii OS and launch all the games from the emuNAND wii home menu. So what I don't get is that you need usb loader gx, or wii flow, or triiforce to launch a game from emuNAND. But how do I ACCESS THE ACTUAL EMUNAND? like how do i launch emunand system menu?

2. CaptainHIT

CaptainHIT GBAtemp Regular

Mar 2, 2011
    Turkey
    Bursa
    emuNAND is just that what you wrote, a copy of the system on your SD/HDD. That means you don't have the Wii limit to store saves and channels and WiiWare and stuff. You can put hundreds of WiiWare and other things as long as you have enough space. Recent loaders basically support emuNAND (USBLoaderGX/WiiFlow). So enabling emuNAND in those loaders, will give you access to all the stuff installed in it on your screen. And your Wii NAND will stay clean. Hope that helps.

3. Wizardkoer
    OP

Wizardkoer Wii Veteran

Jul 14, 2015
    Australia
    Thank you so much. I finally got it!