Hacking i am new to 3ds so a quick question

v0rd4zz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
i have inherited a 3ds with 4gb sd card. also i got R4 SDHC Revolution for RTS LITE, SUPER CARD DS ONE, 8gb micro SDHC, and USB OS HAPPY BOX

im clueless about this so can someone explain what each of the things do?

tnx

xblackdemonx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i have inherited a 3ds with 4gb sd card. also i got R4 SDHC Revolution for RTS LITE, SUPER CARD DS ONE, 8gb micro SDHC, and USB OS HAPPY BOX

tnx
http://bit.ly/SCFkqu
and
http://bit.ly/SCFnTa

v0rd4zz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
i was looking for brief explanation like u can use microsd card to load backed up games through adapter blabla...but thanks anyways

v0rd4zz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
since i just got it with zero experience, i found out that the fw is already updated to 4.3.0-10E, but the R4 isnt, so i guess i am stuck to find someone with lower version 3ds to upgrade R4
thanks anyways

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
Answer with "let me google that for you" is an old and ridiculous joke. If you dont know the answer just post nothing.

Now about the question, if you really on 4.3.0-10E you should not update anymore. With this firmware, you can update you flashcards with any DS, or any DSi/3DS with lower firmware.
Anyone correct if I'm wrong, but if you update to 4.4.0-10, you DSone will be useless and not all R4 will work (as there are many R4 versions and clones, I cant tell you if your flashcard will work or not).

xblackdemonx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Answer with "let me google that for you" is an old and ridiculous joke. If you dont know the answer just post nothing.

Now about the question, if you really on 4.3.0-10E you should not update anymore. With this firmware, you can update you flashcards with any DS, or any DSi/3DS with lower firmware.
Anyone correct if I'm wrong, but if you update to 4.4.0-10, you DSone will be useless and not all R4 will work (as there are many R4 versions and clones, I cant tell you if your flashcard will work or not).
hahaah the RAAGGEE.

I know the answer and it can easily be found by using google

DeShelly

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Greece

tnx
buy supercard dstwo, and you dont have any problems with updates etcs.. For now...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*