Hacking i am confused

Darkshadow1997

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
i am using ezflash and all the games that needed patching like mario and sonic at the olympc winter games,sonic and sega all star racing and sonic classic collection has no problems. mario and sonic deosnt freeze at ice peak.sonic and sega no freeze problems. so can you tell how????????????????? plus the games are not prepatched or patched i forgot this line sorry

Rasas

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps the firmware now runs the game clean without patching or perhaps the site you downloaded it from came prepatched. I didn't really understand what you said but I tried.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand the point of your question OP...you have no problems whatsoever and you care about HOW it has no problems? Just what were you expecting of the EZFlash...
As for how, the kernel gets updated to bypass anti-piracy and other quirks like the other supported flashcarts...Generally the user has to update the kernel (and firmware if needed). Patched and cracked games are mostly for the people who have unsupported flashcarts or want to play the game before their flashcart team provides an update which will get around the same anti-piracy that the patches/cracks do...

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Strange post ...
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat