i am confused

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by darkshadow1997, Oct 9, 2010.

Oct 9, 2010

i am confused by darkshadow1997 at 3:01 AM (847 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. darkshadow1997
    OP

Member darkshadow1997 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    i am using ezflash and all the games that needed patching like mario and sonic at the olympc winter games,sonic and sega all star racing and sonic classic collection has no problems. mario and sonic deosnt freeze at ice peak.sonic and sega no freeze problems. so can you tell how????????????????? plus the games are not prepatched or patched i forgot this line sorry

2. Rasas

Banned Rasas Banned

United States
    Perhaps the firmware now runs the game clean without patching or perhaps the site you downloaded it from came prepatched. I didn't really understand what you said but I tried.

3. jurassicplayer

Member jurassicplayer Completionist Themer

United States
    I don't understand the point of your question OP...you have no problems whatsoever and you care about HOW it has no problems? Just what were you expecting of the EZFlash...
    As for how, the kernel gets updated to bypass anti-piracy and other quirks like the other supported flashcarts...Generally the user has to update the kernel (and firmware if needed). Patched and cracked games are mostly for the people who have unsupported flashcarts or want to play the game before their flashcart team provides an update which will get around the same anti-piracy that the patches/cracks do...

4. RoMee

Member RoMee ??

United States
    me too..

5. Mbmax

Member Mbmax Homebrew addicted

Antarctica
    Strange post ... [​IMG]