Hacking hyrule warriors.wud wont extract

D

Deleted User

I use UWizard to extract WUD files, but you need the title key (not sure if NUS keys work as well) to be able to extract the contents. I'm guessing you already have the title key for the WUD?

Reactions: plasma

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use UWizard to extract WUD files, but you need the title key (not sure if NUS keys work as well) to be able to extract the contents. I'm guessing you already have the title key for the WUD?
The extraction part of UWizard is just a GUI for DiscU, so it gives the error on Hyrule Warriors as well.

deakphreak

Spiffy Hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also had this issue and VGMToolbox worked for me. I ended up using this program for some old xbox games as well. Works great!

D

Deleted User

Possible, if VGM Toolbox doesn't allow you to extract it as well. Hyrule Warriors was confirmed working by extracting with VGM Toolbox. Just have to continue through the errors and find the right folders/files.
no, at least with scene dump it won't work with UWizard or DiscU and need to use VGMToolbox
as I said before, just watch this video by EricZander

I also had this issue and VGMToolbox worked for me. I ended up using this program for some old xbox games as well. Works great!
Fine... :glare:

snakeg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Btw, anybody who follows my YouTube video should know that the first half explains the uwizard method and the second half explains the vgatoolbox one (the one with Hyrule Warriors). So you may want to skip about 4 minutes in to get to that part.
thank you so much man your youtube channel is awesome , helped me a lot to finally play with loadiine

Reactions: Ericzander

JohnathanMonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I am bringing back an old thread but I am having a strange issue. I get the first error message in the video for extracting Hyrule Warriors but then I get a new one that says "File Table Signature Not Found For Partition: GM0005000001017D8000000000000000."

Any ideas of what this is all about? It happens on every WUD

namad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
isn't that update folder we ignore a patch for the game? wouldn't people need/want that? or is it an update for system firmware?

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Ericzander you may want to update your vids. I used them in the beginning and they are still a great resource. You may want to bring them up to date with information on self hosting the exploits and also how to use the homebrew launcher. I've been referring people to your vids for months now.

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
@Ericzander you may want to update your vids. I used them in the beginning and they are still a great resource. You may want to bring them up to date with information on self hosting the exploits and also how to use the homebrew launcher. I've been referring people to your vids for months now.
I appreciate it! I've been out of the scene for a bit so I dunno about self hosting exploits yet. Are the videos outdated to the point of them not being relevant anymore?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Murica