Hyrule Warriors Loadiine DLC :[

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by ben1122a, Jun 14, 2016.

1. ben1122a
    OP

ben1122a Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 14, 2016
    United States
    Hi everyone,
    Recently I have been playing Hyrule warriors through loadiine on my wii-u. I picked up my wii-u for ~80 dollars because it had a broken disc tray.
    I finished the legend mode campaign and made it partyway through the adventure map, when I decided that I really wanted the DLC to go with the game. So I bought it.
    [​IMG]
    I thought that I would be able to use it seeing as loadiine added "DLC support". However, I eventually found out that I needed to own the physical copy of the game or the e-shop version to be able to get the DLC dumped.

Basically what this thread is about is that I am asking if anyone could possibly send me the DLC files for this game if at all possible. I know that loadiine did not wish to promote piracy with the way they decided to do DLC, but I have bought the DLC and I just want to be able to use it without having to spend 60 more dollars in the eshop to get the game there.

Thanks!

2. lordelan

lordelan GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 4, 2015
    Gambia, The
    As far as I know you would have to "register" your DLC download code which you bought on Amazon obviously to your console either way. Just putting the DLCs someone sent you on your SD won't make Loadiine using them. They need to be "unlocked" on your Wii U so you need the disc or eShop version.

3. ben1122a
    OP

ben1122a Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 14, 2016
    United States
    That's the thing, I have used the code in my Wii u. It shows the DLC in the eshop and it downloaded something that was 1600 KB which I can only assume was the "activation" needed for the dlc.

4. MHDestination

MHDestination Member

Newcomer
    Sep 12, 2009
    Germany
    Under your bed
    Quote from Loadiine Thread:
    Sorry, but you wasted your money.

But: When you like that game, you should buy it.
    The DLC works great with the eShop-version of the game.

Last edited by MHDestination, Jun 14, 2016
  5. lordelan

lordelan GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 4, 2015
    Gambia, The
    He could (at least) borrow the disc for 10 minutes and bring it back then. :D