Gaming Hyrule Historia: Digital vs Physical

elunesgrace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys!

Anyone bought either of the two versions?

I initially felt maybe the physical was superior, but now that I think about it perhaps the digital is better. If I can enlarge the images then it might be better to get a digital version, especially since it won't go bad.

What do you guys think?

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The physical version is much nicer. I hate digital versions of books. Its just not the same at all. There's no satisfaction in owning the thing.

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys!

Anyone bought either of the two versions?

I initially felt maybe the physical was superior, but now that I think about it perhaps the digital is better. If I can enlarge the images then it might be better to get a digital version, especially since it won't go bad.

What do you guys think?
For something like Hyrule Historia with alot of nice art, I would go with the print version. Of course there are other ways of getting the digital version that cost about $0, but if you gonna pay I would gotta say to go with print. Also you can buy the print version as a collectors item and read the digital version. (Something I would do but I am insane.)

BenRK

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Physical copy. I haven't even read through it and I still love my copy. Just this GIANT book that I know is just full of pictures and not much else, threatening to break my book shelf!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...