1. elunesgrace

OP elunesgrace GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Hey guys!

Anyone bought either of the two versions?

I initially felt maybe the physical was superior, but now that I think about it perhaps the digital is better. If I can enlarge the images then it might be better to get a digital version, especially since it won't go bad.

What do you guys think?

2. Hells Malice

Hells Malice Are you a bully?

Canada
    The physical version is much nicer. I hate digital versions of books. Its just not the same at all. There's no satisfaction in owning the thing.

3. Ericthegreat

Ericthegreat Not New Member

United States
    For something like Hyrule Historia with alot of nice art, I would go with the print version. Of course there are other ways of getting the digital version that cost about $0, but if you gonna pay I would gotta say to go with print. Also you can buy the print version as a collectors item and read the digital version. (Something I would do but I am insane.)

4. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Australia
    nothing beats holding the book and reading it PLUS the digital version won't go up in value over the years :P

5. Kikirini

Kikirini Zelda Fangirl

United States
    I far prefer the physical copy. Yeah, it's cool to have on the Wii U, but it's hard to browse and read naturally.

6. BenRK

BenRK GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Physical copy. I haven't even read through it and I still love my copy. Just this GIANT book that I know is just full of pictures and not much else, threatening to break my book shelf!

7. LegendAssassinF

LegendAssassinF GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    If you can get a good deal with the digital WW and the digital HH I would I know I brought mine for 45$ on the day of release which was amazing

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Historia, Physical, Digital