Hyphen removal from username.

Sam-

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I tried to message a Supervisor for this request, but I don't have the permission to do that. I wanted to know if it was possible to have my name changed to Sam. There is another user with that name, but he hasn't logged in or posted since he joined over 13 years ago. I read that name changes are done at a Supervisor's own discretion, and they're considered based on how new an account is, how many posts the user has, how different the requested name is, and so forth. I couldn't however find a topic that related to requesting an already taken username.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I tried to message a Supervisor for this request, but I don't have the permission to do that. I wanted to know if it was possible to have my name changed to Sam. There is another user with that name, but he hasn't logged in or posted since he joined over 13 years ago. I read that name changes are done at a Supervisor's own discretion, and they're considered based on how new an account is, how many posts the user has, how different the requested name is, and so forth. I couldn't however find a topic that related to requesting an already taken username.
Hi, nope, we don't remove old users, so, sorry, but you'll either have to stick with your current name or choose a different one altogether.

Reactions: gnmmarechal

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.