indask8

New Member Forever
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Updated mine...
smile.gif

And like the EZvi, it now have a tak icon.

R4i from R4i.cn should be updating soon too (as it's also an EZvi clone) (more strange, look at windirt youtube account ^^ he have an R4i.cn video...).

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Don't care who they are, kudos to them for getting there first. I don't care if a cart is an original or a clone as long as it works and is supported. To many cart fanboys out there, this is flash carts not football, dissing flash cart because its not the one you own is, in my opinion ignorant and childish. Once again kudos to the Hyper-R4i team.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
funem said:
Don't care who they are, kudos to them for getting there first. I don't care if a cart is an original or a clone as long as it works and is supported. To many cart fanboys out there, this is flash carts not football, dissing flash cart because its not the one you own is, in my opinion ignorant and childish. Once again kudos to the Hyper-R4i team.

Except they didn't get there first, did they, they ripped off someone else's work.

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
BlueStar said:
funem said:

Except they didn't get there first, did they, they ripped off someone else's work.

To be honest, I wouldnt be suprised if most if not all the cart makers take ideas and code from each other. One gets a new feature.... suddenly they all get the same feature, all fixes seem to come around the same time of each other....

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
funem said:
BlueStar said:
funem said:

To be honest, I wouldnt be suprised if most if not all the cart makers take ideas and code from each other. One gets a new feature.... suddenly they all get the same feature, all fixes seem to come around the same time of each other....

There's a difference between taking ideas and code from someone and just cloning their card and putting your sticker on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY