PeeJay Bonobo

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
I just read this post:

You're joking, right? Even after I pissed all the other devs off by releasing the keys, you still think the exploit is fake?
Good thing I don't really give a shit about all the bickering anymore, or else I would have already cancelled this like people have done in the past.

I also found quite amuzing the posts talking about how I "owe the community". The only time I asked for donations I had to refund the two donors minutes after, exactly for the same reason that's plastered all over this thread. The SINGLE person that ended up buying me the Wii U is constantly updated with progress and is perfectly fine with my decisions.

And that's it, I'm done justifying myself. Until everything is done and ready to be released I won't be logging in here anymore.

While the Neimod impostor was just that, his fake IRC chatlogs did foretell Hykem's response to all the drama that's been going on on this thread. I did say in my previous post that we all need to be patient, but alas, that is not the case, which is why Hykem feels the way he does.

nintendarium

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
You're joking, right? Even after I pissed all the other devs off by releasing the keys, you still think the exploit is fake?
Good thing I don't really give a shit about all the bickering anymore, or else I would have already cancelled this like people have done in the past.

I also found quite amuzing the posts talking about how I "owe the community". The only time I asked for donations I had to refund the two donors minutes after, exactly for the same reason that's plastered all over this thread. The SINGLE person that ended up buying me the Wii U is constantly updated with progress and is perfectly fine with my decisions.

And that's it, I'm done justifying myself. Until everything is done and ready to be released I won't be logging in here anymore.

sincere question:
are you waiting about NX possible reveal to decide to "start" the WiiU homebrew race?
I mean
Wiiu is not going to last until 2017,the last game ZeldaU will be likely a cross platform game, there is no problem with it if you release the exploit and "enable" some homebrew white hats (and correlated piracy black hats ,even if they clearly acted like wiiu 3rd parties in these years ... = no interest on wiiu ... ;) ) at this point.
The possible impact on the sales at this point of the wiiu life is quasi zero.
Is this a inner motivation with the delays along with the technical reasons?
I know you don't answer directly but I'm curious of your point of view about this 2016 wiiu scene , if ever we will have a wiiu homebrew releases like the wii...

asscookie17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Whoever thought this exploit would be released in time is naive. Gatewait did the same thing and just ignored everyones e-mails until they finally got around to releasing it

Reactions: phazer171

SigmaSebas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
XjLPwaw.png

HwyWaNt.png

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
That's well and truly understandable.he/she must get flooded with crap all day long look at the state of this thread for example. Why not just stop goin on about it until someone releases something!

wikdclown

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this forum not have moderators! Why they let this continue is beyond me... why would it be let go so far... Seems to me this forum needs some mods who know what the job means. Delete this thread, delete any like it ban people who keep making them..... simple. The ONLY people who is to blame for making this developer get angry is the lousy mods this place has and the poor job they do.

davetheshrew

Trophies
XP
Country
I was naive for thinking that a completed exploit would be released at the date Hykem was so sure of? LMAO. ("will be released and maintained before February. (Yes I'm sure of that)")
a completed exploit that turned out to not be complete because it needed obfuscation, then porting to 5.3.2 for some mad reason since hykem explicitly said that everyone is to update to 5.5.1 as its vulnerable+other new things to the list added days ago like amiibo reversing and documenting. While I think fuck me thats a ton of work good going, what a guy blah.. I also think he sure does shoot himself in the foot by stating a date (before end of month) and then adding to it hes sure of the date. Haters will always hate, given reason.

Reactions: Deleted User

Durig

OMGWTFBBQ
Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
where do i need to sign up to simply recieve pm or notification "it is out, you mofo"
and never ever again step in this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0