Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like I stated before, I have the entire month of January free just to work on this and the exploit will be released and maintained before February (yes, I'm sure of that).

On that note can we go ahead and close this thread so the readers can check for real updates instead of being elaborately trolled, or can I go ahead and make a thread about my exploit that brings world peace and gives Ol fashions when ever you wink and announce a release date every other week just to push it back indefinitely.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
I know many of you don't respect the forums rules or general forum etiquette but please do try and refrain from posting off topic shit all over the place. I have had to deal with an unbelievable amount of reports for this thread relating to off topic spamming and I am just going to start suspending people soon.

thnx

closed for a few minutes so some people can actually see this message, do not make other threads relating to this topic in that time

Ziggyro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What the fuck is happening? twenty plus pages in a short time means something has happened but reading back a few pages, seems like some random guy is uploading something and hykem posted again?

ElyosOfTheAbyss

Trophies
XP
Country
What the fuck is happening? twenty plus pages in a short time means something has happened but reading back a few pages, seems like some random guy is uploading something and hykem posted again?
Ryan uploaded the Wii U SDK and Hykem posted about people on GBATemp and how they are impatient

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And SonyUSA "supposedly" Made a homebrew game for 5.5.0 and 5.5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Manual charging