Status
Not open for further replies.

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
To be fair, Nintendo can only patch what they -know- to be exploited. It was a pre-emptive patch that they had to do blindly because they didn't have the actual exploit to examine. There's no fault in them trying, and now there are 2 less entrypoints for them to worry about.
I know it's not nintendo's fault that they didn't know about yellows8 exploit, but now because of their move, 5.4.0, 5.5.0 are enjoying themselves.
Nin released 5.5.1, which lead to yellows8's fool and then now we can enjoy his exploit. :)

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YAY! Dropbox link worked perfectly fine for my Wii U 5.5.0U system! First time I have managed to get any sort of home-brew running on my Wii U ;).....Thanks for that link! (and the person that hosted the file)

Synestra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Glad for 5.4.0 and 5.5.0 user! :D:D
How Ninty exec feels
tumblr_n2z1zkEZJV1rnl1s5o1_500.jpg

JFalcon

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, MyNintendo is supposed to be better than Club Nintendo, they award you for buying and playing the games (no extra details how its going to work yet)
I am so glad we got to experience Club Nintendo. I put so much money into games and the service really gave back.

Reactions: MichMaster

Godson777

yo waddup
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm. I've been on the fence for a while, but it looks like I'll be sticking around on 5.5.0, then.

I haven't been around the Wii U scene that much, what's happened so far? (In terms of everything that's happened, not hykem's exploit.) >.<

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My WiiU has had no power for a week or two, I dunno, it was before 5.5.1 came out. Userland and kernel is cool, but I'm REALLY itching for IOSU. At that point, the WiiU is just as cracked as the original Wii was.

It's just that we never really had a 7th gen (I consider Wii and WiiU 7th gen, and NX as 8th) system that had this capability using only software as an entry point. With what people could come up with using the gamepad. Hoo boy.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGClRsx0x64