Status
Not open for further replies.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do we know the CPU frequence of the ARM on the Wii U? I think if most Android devices run under ARM, there could be possible to port it, isn't it? I don't really know if it is reliable or possible at least.
Marionumber1 has stated multiple times that the Starbuck (ARM) processor has no hardware access to graphics or sound

Reactions: davetheshrew

vasalpa

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Why don't you people just DISCONNECT from the internet? I really can't understand! If a new update comes then no online play, so disconnect beforehand...

davetheshrew

Trophies
XP
Country
Why do you correlate nintendo network maintenance with a wiiu system firmware update? They are not even close to the same thing...
you never know, better safe than sorry.

Online play, rankings, thats fine, now what about 'etc' ? On that page it doesn't give many clues as to what this might be. As precaution I recommend getting onto tubehax, that's all, no guns to heads. Hell they could name it 5.5.1 and simply block certain things they THINK will screw the upcoming exploit while doing the online, rankings, etc.

Last edited by davetheshrew,

Joe N Tendo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you are connected to the internet and don't want a update you should ALWAYS be on tubehax, first thing out of the box. I don't how you figured out the softmod without doing this.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why don't you people just DISCONNECT from the internet? I really can't understand! If a new update comes then no online play, so disconnect beforehand...
Online play works just fine with Tubehax DNS even if you aren't on the latest firmware. All nintendo cares about is that the GAME is up to date, not the system.

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah.... thats what they want you to think until they do a big ban wave.

Works the same as 3DS. Nintendo has (historically) never done a ban wave. Wii, DS, 3DS, WiiU FW spoofers, no bans unless you've been aggressively cheating.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

P.S. hope everyone grabs Yoshi's Cookie from the Eshop for the exploit before the new firmware update!

rU6FrFk.png

jokes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://imgur.com/gallery/YA4kJ6L